Mayhem On the Mountain 2 at RRB October 1-3 2021

S

Shelly

Lifetime Member
May 10, 2018
Missouri
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Sorry to hear that about the surgery, it looks like this might be an annual thing, also keep an eye out for the Pioneer Take Over that happens in April/June every year, great time and you meet a lot of great people.
I wanted to make the take over this year but I had already wrecked the knee and we were doing a bunch of testing to see what was gonna have to be done. I definitely want to make the take over too! The pics/videos from this year were great.

Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wanted to make the take over this year but I had already wrecked the knee and we were doing a bunch of testing to see what was gonna have to be done. I definitely want to make the take over too! The pics/videos from this year were great.
That’s a bummer, hopefully you’ll be put back together for next year and can make the TO and maybe the MOM rides.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Don’t ya want the Comfort Inn at I75 exit 141 by the Pilot Travel Center/Mexican Restaurant?
It's much closer to the action and no need to haul

if it wasn’t for points I’d be somewhere at Exit 141. Tough to beat free on the lodging side though.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!