BOX1

P500 miano248 P5

miano248

miano248

Sep 10, 2015
oceanside long island new york
snorkel done I used 1 1/2 pvc pipe rubber sleeve 2 90 degree elbows 1 45 degree elbow 24inch pipe 2 screens inside pipe to protect from stuff entering tube total cost $14 bucks
IMG 1097

IMG 1097

miano248

miano248

Sep 10, 2015
thanks worked well went mudding today in PA got the P500 all muddy and got to test the new wheels and tires , bucket seats were real comfy no aches and pains good support best $175 bucks spent , the cargo box stayed on no rattles or squeaks or it didn't fall off lol , snorkel , and mud flaps o ya and the new trailer the mud flaps didn't work kept getting caught up in tires when flooded with mud made them heavy everthing else was a A++++++..............SO its safe to say I'm ready for Aprils run @ royal blue

miano248

miano248

Sep 10, 2015
I absolutely love your cargo bed! Did you make it, or buy it? Please post more info on it.
thank you I drew it up on a napkin at work one day found a fabricator to build it we made a cardboard templet and it came to life its made of 1/8 aluminum we cut in lights in the factory rack is still under there its mounted the original mounting tabs and also in the center its secured all plastics have been removed added universal fender flares leds lights which plug into factory harness

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!