Might ride royal blue Saturday.

C

coleman4868

I’ll be at royal blue Saturday.
We will be in these machines. If you wanna meet up, send a text or call 423-736-2272. We are from Mooresburg.

2C8D539B 5295 4FBA A419 8A0682DB229C

C

coleman4868

Okay I'll do that. It's still just in the "I'd like to go phase". have to see if the fun governor is working or not and I'll have to wrangle some ducks first tho.
We may be going to middlesboro for some outlaw trail riding, idk yet. Depends on our buddy that knows those trails. But we’ll be one of the two places for sure!

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Thinking about doing an easy, shortish (7 or 8 hours) ride somewhere around Royal Blue area this Saturday. Anybody interested.
🖕........☝
I’ll be at royal blue Saturday.
And .......... ☝
We’re going to be there this weekend staying at the Comfort Inn.
And..........☝
I had planned on riding with EMAW Saturday. We can do some overlooks on the west side of interstate 75 and avoid some of the crowd. Or we can ride around in circles and i will still have a good time.
And............☝ 😔

😂😂😂NoMo!!!😂😂😂 have fun!!! POIDH!!!!😂

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!