P500 Mile Marker Winches?

jroot327

jroot327

Nov 26, 2020
IL
Ownership

1. 500
I know there is a ton of winch threads on here but, does anyone have experience with Mile Marker winches. Looking at winches to put on a machine I just ordered and want quality to do it once. Narrowed it down to Warn(had great performance with them in the past) or Superwinch(seem to be the winch of choice on the forum) and ran across these. IP68 waterproofing and their motor is nearly twice as powerful as the others at 3.8hp. Line speed is 9 ft./min. fully loaded and over 20 ft./min with no load. They also have the US military contract for all their hydraulic winches. Hoping for some feedback for anyone who may have used them on their Pioneer. TIA.

D

DDDonkey

I have used them in the past with good luck on my old ATV and my truck. For the ATV I ran a 2500lbs with no issues other than operator error , for my truck I ran a 12K winch and it is still going strong. I have it in the garage right now as the person who bought my truck did not want it so I kept it. I would buy another one without issue. I have the super winch on my pioneer because it was such a great deal.

Reactions: Mudder and jroot327
lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
I have seen these compared to the usual suspects.
What they lack in slick advertising they make up for in quality.
Clearly better (in my mind) than WARN.
WARN used to claim the highest line speed, at no load.
But under load the MILE MARKER was faster.
(but as advertising goes, if you are busting out the winch you already lost the race)
If I where spending my money on a winch I would get the Mile Marker.

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
MM has been around a long time. They just don't run as many cool ads as warn, etc. I'd have no issues trusting one.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!