Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
This will be the bomb

Yep, one day when it is actually available. I think I paid for mine back in June....

From what I read they had to redesign it due to poor ice retention.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I am not terribly impressed with Milwaukee and their coolers.
I purchased the 16qt one. It leaks water. Tip it on the side and it leaks out around the hinge.
Contact their warranty and they tell me to submit it to my local service center. Tried to find one that deals with Packout stuff and nothing is available. Replied to their email and never heard back.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I purchased the 16qt one. It leaks water. Tip it on the side and it leaks out around the hinge.
Contact their warranty and they tell me to submit it to my local service center. Tried to find one that deals with Packout stuff and nothing is available. Replied to their email and never heard back.
Yeah there not the best if you put real ice in them. I put the yeti ice thingies in mine therefor they wont leek and it stays pretty cold

ehart814

ehart814

Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Mar 28, 2016
NWPA
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I bought the Ridgid version of this cooler. It's pretty nice for the money ($70). But it doesn't keep ice like a Yeti style. But a 30 pack never lasts 48 hours anyway.... I would never spend more than $70 for a cooler

Reactions: Remington
Adam490

Adam490

HFA Grand High Wizard
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Apr 7, 2019
Covington, LA
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R LV
Yep, the small Packout cooler sucks for ice retention since it doesn't seal up tight (and it should for $109....). It's worth it to me for the ease of access for day trips. No dealing with straps or tie downs and it holds ice just as good as any other cooler that size if you are in and out of it all day. The packout makes it a lot easier for younger kids to get in and out of it for drinks/snacks.

Reactions: Remington
Scoop

Scoop

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2021
Michigan
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon R LV
Yep, one day when it is actually available. I think I paid for mine back in June....
I heard a rumor that they were on the same truck as the Fox QS3 front shocks for the Pioneer 1000's ... o_O

• Haha
Reactions: Smitty335
DRZRon1

DRZRon1

May 11, 2019
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X
Everbilt here - $40 on sale, throw it in the fridge a day before use (just like boiling water in a thermos), line the bottom with frozen water bottles, dump in the drinks\ice and the ice will last days

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!