P500 MN riders/campers...Question

snocat

snocat

Aug 23, 2018
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 500
Hey everyone in MN. Just wondering where where you all are camping and riding this summer. The family and i checked out soo line trail campground in onamia last summer and that was a really nice campground. Was really cool to be able to come and go riding from the camp ground. Is there any other places like this? Where are you all camping and riding this summer?

clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

Its pretty cool.

clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Marcel MN

Lets shoot for the weekend of June 6th thru the 7th.

All are welcome, I'll probably ask for like a $20 per night donation to help pay the cabin bills. Get the septic pumped out, electric bill, firewood, etc.

Cabin is nothing fancy but its strategically place right next to the Liquor Store. 😜

Cabin has 4 double beds and 1 set of bunk beds, bunk house has 3 sets of bunk beds. We have Pontoon, jet ski and mutilpe other boats for playing in the lake. There is room for campers or tents also.

There are other places to stay very near by if the cabin fills up. Far as I'm concerned the more the merrier.

Someday Id like to rent the place out (VRBO) but just to guys like us, I want to know the people I'm renting to.

Cabin jpg

Morpheus

Morpheus

Supporting Member
May 6, 2019
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 500
Last summer I spent some time in Babbitt MN and rode the Stony Spur trail and jackpot loop trail. I also rode the tomahawk trail all the way up to Ely. It was great!. Beautiful scenery and fun trails. The wife and I put on 210 miles in 2 days. We stayed at the Alder Place. It was inexpensive and nice for a place to sleep. Has a shared kitchen if you want to use it since there isn't much for places to go for chow. We also went back up in October and rode in the Babbitt ATV club's ride for Special Olympics. Big turn out lots of fun and GREAT people. Check it out if you want I doubt you'd be disappointed.

Reactions: clifforeilly
advertisement
snocat

snocat

Aug 23, 2018
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 500
Going to bust bust out the camper this weekend up in Little Falls. Planning on bringing the P5 and maybe check out the Ripley trails. I don't have my winch wired up yet hopefully i don't need it.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!