Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I like that you drilled holes in it seems like I'm gonna be doing the same after the first muddy ride haha is yours a 5 or 3 seater

This is the 3 seat model. Like others have mentioned, I had to find four bolts for the holes up front. That hardware was not supplied.

Another note, they sent way more washers and bolts then what I needed. The instructions suck so go ahead and throw those away and figure it out yourself!

We even added six more bolts and washers I believe that what the skid plate was set up for or pre-drilled for. We used a mortise bit to countersink the washers that we added.

652ec599ba76fff7a964f484f8e62c7a

Reactions: Rincon
93whitese-r

93whitese-r

Lifetime Member
Aug 6, 2017
Cincinnati ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
This is the 3 seat model. Like others have mentioned, I had to find four bolts for the holes up front. That hardware was not supplied.

Another note, they sent way more washers and bolts then what I needed. The instructions suck so go ahead and throw those away and figure it out yourself!

We even added six more bolts and washers I believe that what the skid plate was set up for or pre-drilled for. We used a mortise bit to countersink the washers that we added.

View attachment 55089
Yeah I only added two bolts and washers to the front part of the skid cause it didn't sit flush with the two center sections...other than that I'm pretty happy with it for the price I probably should have just bought the trail armor one but oh well I'll use this till it's trashed

Reactions: joeymt33
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Yeah I only added two bolts and washers to the front part of the skid cause it didn't sit flush with the two center sections...other than that I'm pretty happy with it for the price I probably should have just bought the trail armor one but oh well I'll use this till it's trashed

Hopefully it will surprise us by lasting a long time.

Reactions: Rincon and Dragon21
W

Westtnpioneer

Edjumacated
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 21, 2013
West Tennessee
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I have the Factory UTV with no issues at all.

If you call them they offer a discount. I can't remember if I used the the Honda or RZR code.

Reactions: Rincon