Monzterevoviii’s WIFES build…. That I have to do

A

Anton

Feb 10, 2021
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Do you have any pics of the fab work required for the bench?

Having not seen a Talon in person, is there anything under the cup holder panel or behind the panels that is between or behind the seats that would would require access while out on the trail?

Reactions: Smitty335
Barracuda

Barracuda

Lifetime Member
Oct 14, 2021
Washington state
Ownership

1. Talon X4 LV

2. w/Turbo
So here is our 2021 Build thus far. 2021 X4.

Bought her bone stock with 0 hours. We ride mostly the oregon coast dunes. Couple pics are through the purchase setup til now.

Rear bench conversion for my 3 kiddos
32“ maxxis carnivores/30“ tusk ultra light paddles
Evo powersports exhaust
R2C filter
BVP intake and exterior filter setup
Warhead cage
MT UTV Harmesses
Rigid light bar
EXO Gear sound bar
Guy on facebooks 3d Printed gauge relocation and tablet mount. (Highly recommend)

Been a great machine thus far, have about 500 miles on it. 0 issues.

Taking her to Moab in 4 months or so to stretch her legs a bit💪🏼😎

View attachment 302105 View attachment 302106 View attachment 302107 View attachment 302108 View attachment 302109 View attachment 302110 View attachment 302111 View attachment 302112 View attachment 302113 View attachment 302114 View attachment 302115 View attachment 302116 View attachment 302117 View attachment 302118
That cage look pretty bad ass!!! I really like it!!
What is the overall height of the machine at the tallest point now? My X4 is the tallest at the back of the rear seats and this cage looks like it might reduce the overall height by a few inches... Does the cage impact the rear seat headroom at all?
Nice looking machine !!! The cage changes appearance quite a bit (for the better and probably stronger too).

Reactions: Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!