Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm tired of opening my hood to what appears to be a crackhead stereo wiring job.
I hear ya man mine was same way. I redid mine few weeks ago. Added a separate fuse block powered by 40a relay. It cleaned it up quite a bit. Still not as best as some on here though.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I hear ya man mine was same way. I redid mine few weeks ago. Added a separate fuse block powered by 40a relay. It cleaned it up quite a bit. Still not as best as some on here though.
A fuse block needs to be in my future plans as well. I'm running every thing off buss bars right now. Have added alot more than I ever intended to. And just keep adding more!

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My switch plate has built in circuit breakers. I had the entire plate running off the black/white acc wire lol. Not exactly the best idea. Now I have hot wire off battery going to relay which is powered by the acc wire. Then runs to fuse block. I get lazy when it comes to wiring. I just don't have the patience for it. But got tired of seeing that rat nest under my hood lol.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I got a fuse block. Really cleans it up. I had my anal retentive, electrican buddy do it all. He loves to make it look good, me... if it turns on its good enough
I'm same way as you. My racing buddies used to ride me cause I just spliced wires and covered with electrical tape. They soldered and used shrink tubing. But I never did miss a single round of racing due to electrical failure.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Plumber just hooked my up with his buddy to get mine sorted out. Massively excited because this guy is good! It will be the first thing on that machine I haven't done myself though.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Plumber just hooked my up with his buddy to get mine sorted out. Massively excited because this guy is good! It will be the first thing on that machine I haven't done myself though.
Looking forward to seeing his work.

Reactions: moparornocar
advertisement
moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
In case anyone is interested, 1200 miles on these pads, not too bad I think. Fronts look the same.

IMG 20170314 225040754

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
In case anyone is interested, 1200 miles on these pads, not too bad I think. Fronts look the same.

View attachment 38182
That's about the same mileage I got out of mine. I was happy with it. Not so much with the grooves in my rotors from all the mud lol. But we all know who's fault that was huh? Lol.

moparornocar

moparornocar

RIP....Rocmar...
Lifetime Member
Jan 26, 2016
Augusta, Wisconsin
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll finally have some updates to post soon. Ordered my joey snorkel kit, along with the chunk of pipe I acquired through the generosity of @Plumber32, whom I also need to visit to retrieve my cup holders, had to repair my turn signals as a piece of cheap wire broke and left me without right turns. Next round of ordering will be new side mirrors, a rear tow hook, front d rings and a winch....finally. trying to spruce up a bit for the windrock ride.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'll finally have some updates to post soon. Ordered my joey snorkel kit, along with the chunk of pipe I acquired through the generosity of @Plumber32, whom I also need to visit to retrieve my cup holders, had to repair my turn signals as a piece of cheap wire broke and left me without right turns. Next round of ordering will be new side mirrors, a rear tow hook, front d rings and a winch....finally. trying to spruce up a bit for the windrock ride.
I just installed side mirrors on mine bout a month ago. 29.99 from Amazon and been very happy with them.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!