P1000 MSA Beadlock Fitment Question

blaplant

blaplant

Nov 28, 2016
Wesley Chapel FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
i am looking at getting the MSA M21 14" x 7" rims. The offset on the wheels both front and back are 0+0. My question is am i going to have any rubbing issues or anything like that as i am going to be running these with the front and rear arched arms and the tires with be 29" bighorns. Here is a link to the rims.
M21 Lok Beadlock ATV Wheel UTV Wheel by MSA Wheels
thank you guys for your help here want to make sure it will work before purchasing

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I have those wheels on my shopping list, are you running the SuperATV arms?

blaplant

blaplant

Nov 28, 2016
Wesley Chapel FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
yes front and rear but i have not installed them yet as i have them being powder coated white. I am also waiting to purchase walker evans front and rear shocks at the end of this month then will install everything at once. I am hoping these will fit with the offset and not rub as i really do not want to run spacers.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You can squeeze true 30's in there but they rub under compression from what I've been told by a reliable source.

My arms/lift are on back order and I've considered powder coat but not sure on color.

I might do the LE shocks depending on what I hear from others who've done it.

Tires will happen for me at same time as arms.

Reactions: sharp
harrelljr99

harrelljr99

Feb 8, 2017
Georgia
i am looking at getting the MSA M21 14" x 7" rims. The offset on the wheels both front and back are 0+0. My question is am i going to have any rubbing issues or anything like that as i am going to be running these with the front and rear arched arms and the tires with be 29" bighorns. Here is a link to the rims.
M21 Lok Beadlock ATV Wheel UTV Wheel by MSA Wheels
thank you guys for your help here want to make sure it will work before purchasing

I have HL front and rear a arms and put on the M20 by MSA with some 30" bighorns and have not had any issue rubbing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Then he SHOULD be ok with the Super ATV because it moves the wheels forward and rearward 1.5 Inches, where the HL does not.

blaplant

blaplant

Nov 28, 2016
Wesley Chapel FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
perfect i am ordering the arms soon as i just put the fox shocks on and i picked up some 29" bighorn take offs from a rzr brand new for $200 so i should be safe on rubbing. Worst case increase the ride height with the fox shocks

harrelljr99

harrelljr99

Feb 8, 2017
Georgia
Might be a stupid question but how do you increase the ride height with the shocks? I'm guessing by adjusting the preload??

harrelljr99

harrelljr99

Feb 8, 2017
Georgia
Might be a stupid question but how do you increase the ride height with the shocks? I'm guessing by adjusting the preload??

What would be the cons to adjusting the spring preload to ride higher?

harrelljr99

harrelljr99

Feb 8, 2017
Georgia
Has anyone adjusted their preload on their new fox shocks yet? By how much?

blaplant

blaplant

Nov 28, 2016
Wesley Chapel FL
Ownership

1. 1000-5
i haven't yet as i have them on the med ride setting and waiting on my front and rear control arms to come in. Once i get the arms in i want to see how the stance is with these wheels and 29" big horn 2s

harrelljr99

harrelljr99

Feb 8, 2017
Georgia
Med setting on the springs?? I may not have been clear, I was talking about the spring preload that adjust the ride height of the shock, that adjusts with the ring nut that is on the threaded shock body.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!