Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
I carry a extra valve stem on my rig. I have needed it more the once over the years. I was able to squeeze it in with a screw driver.

Harman24630

Harman24630

Mar 24, 2016
Tazewell Va
Ownership

1. 700-4
Yea I gotta have it!!! I've tore out several in my lifetime so I carry spares but not an easy fix I ain't had much luck putting them in with a screw driver unless I use it to wrestle the tire off the bead. This thing is just WOW!!!

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
Yea I gotta have it!!! I've tore out several in my lifetime so I carry spares but not an easy fix I ain't had much luck putting them in with a screw driver unless I use it to wrestle the tire off the bead. This thing is just WOW!!!
they have them on amazon!!!!!

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
who else has COOL TOOLS OR GADGETS that u swear bye evan if not related to sxs?

ghost

ghost

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2015
BC
Too slick, on the video. I expect to see this on a AS SEEN ON TV stand in a Wal Mart near you. :rolleyes:
Images

Reactions: Springer
advertisement
dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
I have one of these ame kits I used to keep it in my jeep. It really is that easy to put a valve stem in.
good cause Ive never tried it but it just got here today so will check it out but had real good reviews so right up our alley

Reactions: CashMoney

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!