This one is “fine” for what I paid, depending on your expectations:
A04E37D2 1127 469F BE7A 8A2C604B5B96

duhmojo

duhmojo

Jun 24, 2021
Canada
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
If you need side mirrors as well (so you can view your wheels against obstacles) there's this Kolpin set:

The rear view will do, but I'm really only getting it for the sides and ideally a backup cam mirror mounted to the rear mirror (you're not going to find a rear cam mirror with a mounting bracket, you'll need a donor mirror). These sides are split as well. You can angle the lower different than the straight back uppers. They also fold in.

Just another suggestion. Good luck!

HiFive

HiFive

Apr 17, 2019
West Central Fl.
Ownership

1. 500
I have what duhmojo recommend works well. I don't use the rear view mirror much but, wife likes it. The koplin three mirror set is a good value. Bought mine at bass pro. The rear view mirror is large compared to OEM by Honda.

Last edited:
crewcabrob

crewcabrob

Lifetime Member
May 7, 2018
Omaha
Ownership

1. 520
I also bought the OEM Honda mirror and it’s terrible. I took it off last night prior to my trip to the National Forest. I will be going with side mirrors now.

Just need to find some that work with the soft doors I want to get at some time.
Rob

Reactions: trigger

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!