monaco

Vendor
Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2016
Indiana
bit.ly
Ownership

1. 500
Welcome - I don't have glass but my OEM Honda windshield is pretty scratched up. It's inevitable... go for the glass!

Reactions: Mudwing and futzin
Tawin

Tawin

Aug 9, 2020
Oregon
Ownership

1. 500
If interested, you can get a manual windshield wiper for under $20 off internet. I have two (non EMP) found on internet at $10 each. Just pay attention to proper length as there are different sizes. EMP windshield wiper - The Honda Side by Side Club!
I like your setup. We sometimes have wet clumpy snow during late hunting season. On my older side by side l have to get out every 5 minutes to squeegee the window.

Reactions: Mudder
czrider

czrider

Aug 23, 2020
Maryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 500
View attachment 220070
First ride on the Pioneer 500. I have been on this site for a few weeks figuring out what to add. Lots of good ideas here. So far I bought the factory roof, Badlands winch, cheep plastic tote for under the hood, cheep plastic trash can for under the seat. Ordered mirrors, gun mounts, winch plate, and a Throttle -maxx gas pedal.

Trying to decide on a windshield. I am leaning towards the EMP glass windshield. Can't find any reviews on it. The EMP web site has no user comments. Has any one on here tried one?
I ordered the 1 pc windshield 30 days ago, suppose to be in anyday. I also will be installing 2 vents in the shield for air flow. What is a throttle maxx ?

Reactions: Tawin and Mudder
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
I ordered the 1 pc windshield 30 days ago, suppose to be in anyday. I also will be installing 2 vents in the shield for air flow. What is a throttle maxx ?
A bolt on hinged foot piece for the gas peddle so you can rest your foot more flat. I like mine very much, some others did not.

41F3734F 5E90 473A B135 5B8926D759C9

Reactions: czrider
Tawin

Tawin

Aug 9, 2020
Oregon
Ownership

1. 500
I'll look in to that, Thanks
Had a couple of days to use the Throttle Maxx. It will do what the company claims. Very happy with the results. No more leg cramps. I can use it like a tractor Throttle and set my speed and just slowly putt up the trail.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!