Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Another load load delivered....just crossed 70k trouble free miles.

2f5c44592139458fbb92f9173eadea98

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
So I just talked a friend that’s in the same line of work as me. We were working for the same customer today. His company just went to Chevy trucks from Ram. They have two new Chevy trucks with that turbo 4 popper and both have had engine trouble and left them on the side of the road. That really sucks bad because they said the Ram trucks were great even though they were Pentastar models.

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I knew the 1st Gen (or whatever they were called) didn't really deliver on the fuel economy side of it, but I thought the newer ones were doing better? Maybe not.

Gotta give Ford credit: Those EB's put out like a drunk whore. There is a reg cab (poss 2wd) at the chase just up the road. Kinda wonder how well it does burnouts.

The name is misleading... I tell everyone that it’s either eco or boost, but not both!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I keep hearing mileage numbers. They aren’t usually all that accurate if done by the vehicle. My Father was telling me awhile back his Gm product was getting 24 and I called bs. He later actually checked it at 19.some are better then others but some people will be further off with same vehicle as someone else with a different pattern.
Gas Mileage Displays In Cars: Accurate Or Optimistic?

Last edited:
J

JTW

Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
My last truck was pretty damn accurate on the road and it’s truly amazing how much idling kills the computer lifetime mpg. I wish there were an option for just moving mpg vs moving and at rest.
Does it have a " remember the kids are in the backseat" warning?

J

JTW

Does it have a " remember the kids are in the backseat" warning?
It may.. I’ve cussed this mother f***er several time for all the warnings and alarms.. it locks the doors when you hit 12mph and then doesn’t unlock them unless you are in park and turn the truck off. f***ing drives me insane... especially when you go to open the tail gate and it’s f***ing locked! there’s no way to turn it off from the drivers seat unless thru FORScan. The last truck I could disable auto lock. I can’t in this one. There’s noticeably more tech than even the 15 version.

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I keep hearing mileage numbers. They aren’t usually all that accurate if done by the vehicle. My Father was telling me awhile back his Gm product was getting 24 and I called bs. He later actually checked it at 19.some are better then others but some people will be further off with same vehicle as someone else with a different pattern.

My Chevy gauge couldn't even lie and get it close to what was on the window sticker... Best I could get was 14MPG at 70MPH on the interstate with cruise set, window was 21 or 23 can't remember.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
It may.. I’ve cussed this mother f***er several time for all the warnings and alarms.. it locks the doors when you hit 12mph and then doesn’t unlock them unless you are in park and turn the truck off. f***ing drives me insane... especially when you go to open the tail gate and it’s f***ing locked! there’s no way to turn it off from the drivers seat unless thru FORScan. The last truck I could disable auto lock. I can’t in this one. There’s noticeably more tech than even the 15 version.
Couple more days snowflake and we will disable all the bells and whistles!

nbomar

nbomar

Lifetime Member
Oct 11, 2015
Springdale, AR
Ownership

1. 1000-5

I use an app called Fuelly with all my vehicles for service logs and mileage. My numbers are all hand calculated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vikes79

Vikes79

SKOL!
Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
South Dakota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I’ve never understood the obsession with fuel mileage logs or the need to brag (often very inflated, I’ve pointed out before) about mpg on a pickup.

For business vehicles okay, but for personal I don’t get it.

The variance from pump to pump is enough to toss hand calculations by full digits.

At the end of the day I know exactly what it costs overall (fuel, maint,etc) to operate my truck without wasting my time on minor details. I also know why I have it ( cause I want it!) and it honestly makes no financial sense.

Off my soap box now.

A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I'm saying the new Titan looks like it fell out of an ugly tree and hit every limb...

As a 2017 Titan owner I agree when my co-workers asked how did I like it when I drove it to work the first words was it's ugly and will have to grow on me. Well a year later it's still ugly next year it will be a Ford F250, F350 or F450 haven't made up my mind yet I'm looking for a unicorn I have only seen one a King Ranch with 4 captain chairs instead of the bench.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!