Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
You must mean <deleted member>? That was quite the epic meltdown to have watched unfold. The very best case of someone going nuclear. Quality entertainment! RIP!
Unfortunately ive seen that meltdown a few times before all you did and tried to help DM‘s situation once before DM blew up at me and went AWOL. then i just watched your thread for few months to when it was going to unfold! I should have put a wager in Vegas! 😂 🥳

Referee222

Referee222

Dec 19, 2021
Utah
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Dang. Just found. Missed the sale. interested!!! Have a 1000X4. Request info to buy a kit with std switch filler plate. Thanks!

Reactions: sspeederr
sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Dang. Just found. Missed the sale. interested!!! Have a 1000X4. Request info to buy a kit with std switch filler plate. Thanks!
Sending you a pm thanks

sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Hello, everyone
I just wanted to say Thank You to each and every one, for making this a great year in the making on here for my kits sales.
I wanted to wish all a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year......
also wanting to let all know that I will be away for a week as of Christmas Day and will be returning after the New Year
I will still be accepting orders and processing them as soon as I return, I will do my best to keep contact while on vacation so feel free to comment or send me a pm as normal and I will reply when I have a moment.
Happy Holidays ALL
Shawn

W

Wigglysqiggly

May 8, 2019
Phoenix
Ownership

1. Talon X
Will there be a v2 of the cluster. I would love a thicker shell because after some trail riding for a while you can see bowing around the top and side of the cluster and maybe a visor.

disclaimer - great product and awesome customer service, not saying the product isnt good.

sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Will there be a v2 of the cluster. I would love a thicker shell because after some trail riding for a while you can see bowing around the top and side of the cluster and maybe a visor.

disclaimer - great product and awesome customer service, not saying the product isnt good.
Sending you a pm see what we can do
Thank

A

alanm3

Dec 3, 2021
Maricopa, AZ
Ownership

1. Talon X4
Hello, everyone
I just wanted to say Thank You to each and every one, for making this a great year in the making on here for my kits sales.
I wanted to wish all a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year......
also wanting to let all know that I will be away for a week as of Christmas Day and will be returning after the New Year
I will still be accepting orders and processing them as soon as I return, I will do my best to keep contact while on vacation so feel free to comment or send me a pm as normal and I will reply when I have a moment.
Happy Holidays ALL
Shawn
Hello I'm interested 2020 1000X

Reactions: sspeederr
S

ShawnTex

Jan 1, 2022
Ownership

1. Talon R LV
One kit for 2021 1000R LV please

ShawnTex

sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Good Morning All
It was brought to my attention yesterday that the IRS is cracking down on all internet sales and with the volume of sales that comes with this product I will have to do a slight increase in cost for taxes. I want to keep a fair price so that I can keep everyone enjoying the products, total increase will vary depending on what is purchased.
Complete kits increase $10.00 making kits $126.25
Just the Pod $95.00
Individual panels sold after initial kits purchase 37.00
All prices include shipping
Thank you for understanding and keeping this going
Shawn

Reactions: Montecresto

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!