F

FOG

Dec 19, 2021
Orange County
Ownership

1. Talon R LV

2. w/Turbo
Good Morning All
It was brought to my attention yesterday that the IRS is cracking down on all internet sales and with the volume of sales that comes with this product I will have to do a slight increase in cost for taxes. I want to keep a fair price so that I can keep everyone enjoying the products, total increase will vary depending on what is purchased.
Complete kits increase $10.00 making kits $126.25
Just the Pod $95.00
Individual panels sold after initial kits purchase 37.00
All prices include shipping
Thank you for understanding and keeping this going
Shawn

I'm interested in the kit with a Live Valve plate with the two switches. I am curious if you provide an insert with your kit to cover where the Live Valve display was? Thanks!

Reactions: sspeederr
sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
I'm interested in the kit with a Live Valve plate with the two switches. I am curious if you provide an insert with your kit to cover where the Live Valve display was? Thanks!
sending a pm your way thanks

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
The 906
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Got my kit installed this weekend, top notch work @sspeederr

20220108 132152

20220108 132213

sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
hello all just wanted to let all know that were expecting shipments to go out today the post office is close due to holiday and i wll be shipping out tomorrow
thanks

Reactions: Smitty335
sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Quick question I know you said to be careful when drilling the hole covers ..Will the blank cover stand up to mounting a gps on it ?
hey yes to answer your question if your look back through this post you will see a few examples that others have done.
as to the caution while drilling just advise. as drilling causes this material can clog the bit if not done properly

906UP

906UP

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 6, 2017
The 906
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. Talon X
Quick question I know you said to be careful when drilling the hole covers ..Will the blank cover stand up to mounting a gps on it ?
I'm considering doing this as well, thinking I'd fab up a metal plate to go behind and sandwich the plate when mounting the RAM ball

Reactions: CID and sspeederr
sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
I'm considering doing this as well, thinking I'd fab up a metal plate to go behind and sandwich the plate when mounting the RAM ball
i have had several respond back stating that they have done this and several respond back stating that just used washers on back

D

dcoyle

Jan 2, 2021
kentucky
Ownership

1. Talon R
Ok guy and gals,
I was one of the unfortunate ones that didnt get to make Paul's list for his pods so I went out and started measuring and redesigning my own gauge pod relocating kit. I will be making kits upon order. What will be in kits is the pod for gauge and a switch panel to fill in old location feel free to ask any questions.
Kit prices are $100.00each
Switch plate alone $25.00each
Solid plate alone $25.00each
Live Valve plate alone $25.00each
$15.50 shipping to the lower 48 with tracking for kits
$8.50 Shipping to the lower 48 with tracking for stand alone items
There will be no implied warranty as this is a kit, I assume no responsibility to damages done to your machine before, during, or after the installation.
post interested and send me a pm.I will contact you to retrieve your information to add to list.
Thanks for your support please be patient I am working constantly to get these out as fast as possible.
Thanks
View attachment 248475View attachment 248476View attachment 248477
Intersted

sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Hello all,
Just wanted to update everyone with a lot of machines now being converted to street legal and most of the switches having orientation shown sideways and just for quick use left and right operation (so you don't have to remember which way left up or down) I modified the existing switch panel design to have 2 horizontal switches.
let me know if you have purchased a kit already and would like one for a limited time, I will offer a discount to those that have purchase previously and will include this as an option for future purchasers.
thanks
Shawn

Turn signal panel

sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
@CumminsPusher

Reactions: CID
sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Here is an updated photo of the turn signal switch panel
Thanks

20220207 102947

Reactions: CID
BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!