• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
W

WI Tommyboy

Nov 3, 2021
Northern WI
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
I am interested in a kit for a Live Valve. I'm undecided on whether to relocate the LV display, so I would like to purchase with two plates... the LV plate and a blank plate (no switches). Please let me know cost on payment method.

Reactions: sspeederr
sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
I am interested in a kit for a Live Valve. I'm undecided on whether to relocate the LV display, so I would like to purchase with two plates... the LV plate and a blank plate (no switches). Please let me know cost on payment method.
Pm sent thanks

sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Hey all,
Only 1 day left on the sale please make sure all orders are in an responded to along with payment made prior to 12 midnight Friday Dec 10th to ensure everyone gets there orders prior to Christmas.
Thanks again for everyone

W

WillsWay28

Dec 8, 2021
Illinois
Ownership

1. Talon R LV
Anyone else run into these issues with the Live valve?
47900E57 1118 43A5 A9FC 27EBF12C48E3
2C2C9F29 BEA0 4D92 9D6C 12E171565697

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
W

WillsWay28

Dec 8, 2021
Illinois
Ownership

1. Talon R LV
Good Afternoon Gents! What a Friday at work, was slammed!! This was an, “I want that 🤤” mention from a friend. Welllll said friend got this for me, thank you to her. Just prior to install, scratched head at written instruction sheet and watched video. Video was not shown with live valve, not a problem… Till..

Plate installation started and transferring shock mode indicator screen to plate and saw plug fitting butted up against the rear bracket 😱😱😱
Searching high and low, I came across this WONDERFUL Hondasxs.com and read every article from all of you helpful people..
Found out she purchased the kit from
Allthingzutv.com for 155$
Saw 300 people bought without a single review…. Hamster wheel started turning… I would understand if ya told me to piss off, but any help or insight would be very appreciated!!

AF93986F A08D 46D9 94DF C53C7DA37D09

sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
Outch someone way over paid, I am not familiar with there kits looks like yet another person copied my design but what ya gonna do I notice that there are no mounting post on back side of your plate does the kit you have attach using screws threw face of dash, if so and you don't want to drill your dash I can sell u the same panel just designed to mount in the oem customer mount points so no damage I made to the machine dash 😉 much cleaner install. As for the white mark you noted as a rub point that would need to be remove as I advise with my setup.

Better yet is you like sent that kit back ill make you one you have until midnight est and save some money for other mods current price shipped until midnight is 91.25 after midnight were back to 116.25.

Not knocking what you purchased by no means I just know from experience as a honda kawasaki tech what works

Shoot me a pm @WillsWay28
Do what I can to help out

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Outch someone way over paid, I am not familiar with there kits looks like yet another person copied my design but what ya gonna do I notice that there are no mounting post on back side of your plate does the kit you have attach using screws threw face of dash, if so and you don't want to drill your dash I can sell u the same panel just designed to mount in the oem customer mount points so no damage I made to the machine dash 😉 much cleaner install. As for the white mark you noted as a rub point that would need to be remove as I advise with my setup.

Better yet is you like sent that kit back ill make you one you have until midnight est and save some money for other mods current price shipped until midnight is 91.25 after midnight were back to 116.25.

Not knocking what you purchased by no means I just know from experience as a honda kawasaki tech what works

Shoot me a pm @WillsWay28
Do what I can to help out
All things UTV was selling a kit before member PaulF was selling a kit which was before you were selling a kit. If you’d like I can post the link back to the thread on it and you can look at the timeline of the dates to refresh your memory.

Is this going to turn into another glove box situation?

Edit: Link…

Last edited:
Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
All things UTV was selling a kit before member PaulF was selling a kit which was before you were selling a kit. If you’d like I can post the link back to the thread on it and you can look at the timeline of the dates to refresh your memory.

Is this going to turn into another glove box situation?

Edit: Link…
Why u got to start that $hit?
He offered to help the guy!
Besides the one u quoted selling his kit before this one stopped @100 and that was just over a year ago! I'm sure they all have similarities but are different in some way or another. I don't see any patents on any of them like the Ole box so shame on all!

If I buy one, I'll get one from this guy! He's done nothing but help people before and after the sale and guarantees his work if u read the whole thread.

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Why u got to start that $hit?
He offered to help the guy!
Besides the one u quoted selling his kit before this one stopped @100 and that was just over a year ago! I'm sure they all have similarities but are different in some way or another. I don't see any patents on any of them like the Ole box so shame on all!

If I buy one, I'll get one from this guy! He's done nothing but help people before and after the sale and guarantees his work if u read the whole thread.
lol. As you are a frequent POIDH guy I’d think you’d appreciate someone getting called out on their bulls*** claim.

If I was in the market for one I’d still buy it from him. He did step up and upgrade his site membership when I posted that he should a while ago in this thread after all. Full disclosure that wasn’t an original idea of mine it started with a discussion in the NTC. I was just the one that posted it in here where he would see it.

Reactions: Remington
Coeus

Coeus

Major General
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2019
Signal Mountain, TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R4 LV
I can definitely appreciate your point point of view however I take claims from where I know I'm right all things utv when there first started this and during paulf run were making everything out of metal and as other have done used screws to mount to face like
Um.. might want to re-read that as it doesn’t make sense to me…

sspeederr

sspeederr

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 10, 2020
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. Talon R
@JeremieBaker I only claim sole idea for how I mount my filler as others have ther ways of doing things, When all things made there first design it was all metal that is were I say "copy" my designas you can see atutv is on a second generation of there model I have been making my design prior to there's is my only claim my reason for being able to help out on here is credited to paulf I spoke to him prior to doing this and because my design is different than his I like to think this is why I am able to do so with his permission given we are all adults here no need to bash someone. I truly appreciate everyone that comes to me and do what I can to help all out as I have done from The beginning.
Thanks to everyone for the support.

Remington

Remington

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
lol. As you are a frequent POIDH guy I’d think you’d appreciate someone getting called out on their bulls*** claim.
That I‘am,but all in good fun tho lol. Not to beat anyone up.
POIDH is old forum bit from way way back. someone had to keep it going lol.

the whole thing sounded like something my former dear friend PH would say thats all 😂

But at least @sspeeder explained the situation and origin of his product now..

NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That I‘am,but all in good fun tho lol. Not to beat anyone up.
POIDH is old forum bit from way way back. someone had to keep it going lol.

the whole thing sounded like something my former dear friend PH would say thats all 😂

But at least @sspeeder explained the situation and origin of his product now..
You must mean <deleted member>? That was quite the epic meltdown to have watched unfold. The very best case of someone going nuclear. Quality entertainment! RIP!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!