Cowboy02

May 5, 2019
Northern Ca
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3

3. Talon X
Are you happy with the Gibson exhaust?
Very happy with it. Super easy to install I love the look of the dual exhaust, my wife laughed at me and said reminds her of when we were Younger and I put glass packs on my truck. It really gave it a nice deep tone. But it is louder than the stock exhaust. Not too loud but it sounds great!

D

DAXTALONX

Apr 29, 2020
Evansville, in
Ownership

1. Talon X
Sorry for bringing up such an old thread, but do you have any videos of it running, idling, low rpm revs like you were on trail or such? I’m really thinking about getting one I’m just not sure. I love the look of them so much just haven’t found many running them to hear it.

K

krazykoser

Oct 12, 2020
Indiana
Ownership

1. Talon x4
Sorry for bringing up such an old thread, but do you have any videos of it running, idling, low rpm revs like you were on trail or such? I’m really thinking about getting one I’m just not sure. I love the look of them so much just haven’t found many running them to hear it.
I realize this is an old post, just curious if many people are running this exhaust? How is the sound at 4-5000 rpm? does it have an annoying drone?

Reactions: Mopower58
Cowboy02

Cowboy02

May 5, 2019
Northern Ca
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-3

3. Talon X
I realize this is an old post, just curious if many people are running this exhaust? How is the sound at 4-5000 rpm? does it have an annoying drone?
My wife laughed at me when I did the exhaust, she said it reminds her of when we were teenagers and I put the dual exhaust on my four-wheel-drive LOL and I have had several compliments on the look and the low tone crawling out of a deep canyon. On the dunes full throttle it sounds great. Couldn’t really tell you if I get any more horsepower but I definitely love The look and the sound. Not too loud but kind of deep throaty gaspack type of noise

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!