New Member from Columbia, MO

GnomeRider

GnomeRider

Lifetime Member
Jul 9, 2017
Columbia, MO
Ownership

1. 500
Hello, I've been reading the forum for a while and decided to join when I decided that I would indeed be buying a machine soon. I'm an IT professional at our local University. This will be first SXS.
I have been riding motorcycles for a while and decided to trade my current one in for a UTV. I have been having a terrible time trying to decide what machine to buy. I started with the P500 in mind. REally liked the machine. It gave me many things that I wanted. The ability to ride in the state parks around here with the 50 inch width and the at/mt settings.
Then I started thinking about space and who I might like to take with me or what I might like to take with when I am out on the trails. So I started looking at the p700. I found a really good deal on a 2016 P700-4 and this is what I am looking at right now. I just don't know if I should consider the 2016 vs 2017 p700-4 deluxe.
Decisions, decisions.

Thanks

Dp5hunter

Dp5hunter

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2016
Hazlehurst Mississippi
Ownership

1. 500
Well GnomeRider all the riders here in Mississippi oh BTW welcome to our forum u will find answers to 99% of any cuestions u may have, as I was saeing all the local riders that have the P700 dilox say that it's the best of the pioneers. So yea get the dilox if you go for the 700.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome aboard from SE Missouri.

swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hello, I've been reading the forum for a while and decided to join when I decided that I would indeed be buying a machine soon. I'm an IT professional at our local University. This will be first SXS.
I have been riding motorcycles for a while and decided to trade my current one in for a UTV. I have been having a terrible time trying to decide what machine to buy. I started with the P500 in mind. REally liked the machine. It gave me many things that I wanted. The ability to ride in the state parks around here with the 50 inch width and the at/mt settings.
Then I started thinking about space and who I might like to take with me or what I might like to take with when I am out on the trails. So I started looking at the p700. I found a really good deal on a 2016 P700-4 and this is what I am looking at right now. I just don't know if I should consider the 2016 vs 2017 p700-4 deluxe.
Decisions, decisions.

Thanks
Welcome to the site! If I could afford it I would have all three models. The P5's are hell to keep up in the tight woods, the P7's have a smaller platform than the P1's but the P1's are fast!

Reactions: Dp5hunter

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!