New member from Jim Thorpe Pa

T

Teambill13

Nov 30, 2016
Jim Thorpe Pa
Ownership

1. 700-2
Hello, my wife and I just purchased a 700 deluxe edition. This is our first side by side that we need mainly for plowing snow but also plan on getting some fun use out of it. I would appreciate any suggestions or tips as again this our first UTV.

Reactions: sharp
AKRider

AKRider

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 31, 2016
Palmer, Alaska
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from Alaska! You're going to love this forum... except for the money you end up spending doing all the mods... lol. Cheers!

Reactions: sharp and drfubar
Gator

Gator

The Most Unknown Member
Lifetime Member
Sep 16, 2015
Louisiana
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome from Louisiana
Suggestions? Winch , roof, cab, shocks, tires/wheels, windshield, LED's.....

The list never ends. But you are in great company. We will help you select the right modifications and spend every dime you've got.

Reactions: AKRider and sharp
Manwell

Manwell

Lifetime Member
Jul 12, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome aboard!! This is a great forum, lot of good information and people...

Reactions: sharp
sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello, my wife and I just purchased a 700 deluxe edition. This is our first side by side that we need mainly for plowing snow but also plan on getting some fun use out of it. I would appreciate any suggestions or tips as again this our first UTV.
Welcome from Nashville. My suggestion is to have fun with it and do some trail riding. Plowing snow, that was just a excuse to get it, you know you want to take it out and have a blast. Lol good luck and keep hanging around the forum you will learn a lot.

Reactions: AKRider

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!