New member from Northern Ontario Canada

C

Cowboyfats21

Dec 10, 2020
Ontario Canada
Ownership

1. 700-4
Also new from the Barrie area in Ontario. Running a 2019 700-4 and love it. Looking to put a dual battery and syatem in to run 50" LED light bar and stereo, winch etc.... anyoe have a good set up and location for the second battery?
Will also be installing a switch panel and auxiliary fuse plate system. Looking forward to cruising this forum and seeing what people are doing!

Reactions: Mudwing and rjm4u
R

rjm4u

Dec 9, 2020
Ontario, Canada
Ownership

1. 700-4
Also new from the Barrie area in Ontario. Running a 2019 700-4 and love it. Looking to put a dual battery and syatem in to run 50" LED light bar and stereo, winch etc.... anyoe have a good set up and location for the second battery?
Will also be installing a switch panel and auxiliary fuse plate system. Looking forward to cruising this forum and seeing what people are doing!
Hi and welcome. I am about 2 hours north of Barrie. Waiting to find out when I can pick up mine in Peterborough. Hoping for tomorrow but might be next week as I haven't heard if it will be ready for tomorrow. Ordered it with the Honda plow and they are waiting on a mount. Can't advise you on the second battery but I am sure there will be info in the forums. I will be looking for that information as well. I think it makes sense if you plan to add accessories.

Reactions: Mudwing
R

rjm4u

Dec 9, 2020
Ontario, Canada
Ownership

1. 700-4
Long drive 9 hours round trip. Stopped twice for gas and spent an hour or so at the dealer. Made it just in time to play in the 25 - 30 cm of snow coming today. Realized a roof is going to be the first thing added. Warn winch and plow kit seems to be pretty good so far. More pics to follow. These two are picking it up and arriving home.
SxS002SxS001

advertisement
NTCPrezJB

NTCPrezJB

President of #NTC
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 30, 2018
Canton, OH
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Long drive 9 hours round trip. Stopped twice for gas and spent an hour or so at the dealer. Made it just in time to play in the 25 - 30 cm of snow coming today. Realized a roof is going to be the first thing added. Warn winch and plow kit seems to be pretty good so far. More pics to follow. These two are picking it up and arriving home.
View attachment 240820View attachment 240819
Congrats on the new ride

Reactions: Mudwing and rjm4u
R

rjm4u

Dec 9, 2020
Ontario, Canada
Ownership

1. 700-4
Thank you. Was just outside plowing. Works great! We didn't get too much new snow but I was able to move the snow banks I made with my snow blower back a little to give myself some room for the rest of the winter. Very happy so far!

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Welcome from the had between the Great Lakes!
nice rig

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X

welcome to you too!
PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!