Huntnbuddy2

Huntnbuddy2

Lifetime Member
Apr 23, 2017
Sand Mtn
Ownership

1. 1000-3
cid:71FC5CFE-D0DA-4BBA-AF5D-9EDDAE0A3666

My first SXS P1000-3. Love it. Couple of small add ones so far. Can't hang with some of the local guys on here after I read a lot of their posts about mods. My bankroll won't tolerate it. Mainly got it for hunting and working around the property but will definitely hit the trails like I used to with an ATV. It performed flawlessly in the flooded fields in MO during duck season. Hauled 6 men gear, guns and luckily a few dead ducks.
cid:81A0DDEEBD33704EB77DECBDEA3EFBE2@masimo.com

Image Image

Huntnbuddy2

Huntnbuddy2

Lifetime Member
Apr 23, 2017
Sand Mtn
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Thanks! I finally figured out how to down load a picture with my iPad.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hey huntingBuddy, I live in Guntersville so I'm probably only ~20 minutes away from you. Let me know if you need any help with any accessories sometime and I'll be glad to help out. Also, I'll give you a shout next time we go on a ride.

advertisement
Huntnbuddy2

Huntnbuddy2

Lifetime Member
Apr 23, 2017
Sand Mtn
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hey huntingBuddy, I live in Guntersville so I'm probably only ~20 minutes away from you. Let me know if you need any help with any accessories sometime and I'll be glad to help out. Also, I'll give you a shout next time we go on a ride.

Thanks Joey, I have enjoyed your posts about your modifications and videos about your adventures. I will try to tackle most things to accessorize but I am wise enough to trust in those who have been there-done that. That being said I am sure I will be giving you a buzz to seek advice or a helping hand. I look forward to going on rides with you and the other members of the club. I wanted to go on the take over so bad but prior commitments wouldn't allow it.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!