Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Apologies I thought I had already welcomed you lol. So Welcome from SE TN. I'm only couple hours from you so hopefully the next time we get together you can come. Several members in this area. You would love Bull Run.

Huntnbuddy2

Huntnbuddy2

Lifetime Member
Apr 23, 2017
Sand Mtn
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Apologies I thought I had already welcomed you lol. So Welcome from SE TN. I'm only couple hours from you so hopefully the next time we get together you can come. Several members in this area. You would love Bull Run.

Thanks Delton. Don't know if I can hang with you and Joey. You guys are hardcore. Did you get your machine fixed after the takeover?

Reactions: Delton
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Thanks Delton. Don't know if I can hang with you and Joey. You guys are hardcore. Did you get your machine fixed after the takeover?

We like to cruise easy sometimes and bring the kids. Even the wives are brave enough to go sometimes.

I'll holler at you next time we go to The Ridge which is probably 30-40 minutes for you.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Yessir got her welded up. I may rename her Steve Austin. Back together better than ever lol. We gonna find out come this wed. As Joey said, we do all kinds of riding. One of my favorites was bringing our kids and catching crawfish in the creek. That was an awesome day. We all about family.

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Yessir got her welded up. I may rename her Steve Austin. Back together better than ever lol. We gonna find out come this wed. As Joey said, we do all kinds of riding. One of my favorites was bringing our kids and catching crawfish in the creek. That was an awesome day. We all about family.

Are you going to check out bull run anytime?

We got another place right there in the same proximity that we need to explore further. I've only been there once and I can't remember what they call it. But it's supposed to be more miles of trails than what we had at Bull Run I'm not sure if they have the creek but maybe.

Reactions: Dp5hunter
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Are you going to check out bull run anytime?

We got another place right there in the same proximity that we need to explore further. I've only been there once and I can't remember what they call it. But it's supposed to be more miles of trails than what we had at Bull Run I'm not sure if they have the creek but maybe.
Is it near Paint Rock? If so I think I've heard of it. I xo want to hit up bull run soon. Only going to Coalmont so I don't have to hear don cry lmao. Nah I do love Coalmont too. Everybody at work tells me we have only scratched the surface of those trails. So I want to explore new areas Wed.

advertisement
ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm going to secretly make you lick my toes! @joeymt33 still doesn't know he did!

I'll come prepared for you.
5b564f08e5e8f9eaa8eb359154a9ac00
Have to change your screen name to "stubby"

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Gotta finish my to do list first. But means momma has got to get better too or I won't have much time for shop work.

Had some time today but I was fixing a flat tire on the wife's car and changing the oil.

CP: This group looked for anything rough and had a great time. It wasn't all about who was the best or correct line just some good ol boys with a beer and a 4wd.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!