P1000m3 New Member Needs Help

S

Slowdog

Mar 28, 2018
Utah
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Just purchased a new P10003LE and in the process of deciding which windshield to add. I have a Honda soft top and was wondering if a SuperAtv Flip Windshield would fit. I see a lot of SuperAtv Flips in combination with hard tops but none with soft tops. I called SuperAtv and they didn't know.
Thanks!

Tramguage1

Tramguage1

Texan
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jul 2, 2015
Somereset, Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
No 100% sure about with a soft top. But it should work. I'll double check when I get home. Don't think the windshield has any mounting brackets on the top center ROPS.

S

Slowdog

Mar 28, 2018
Utah
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
No 100% sure about with a soft top. But it should work. I'll double check when I get home. Don't think the windshield has any mounting brackets on the top center ROPS.
Perfect Thanks!

Reactions: Tramguage1
Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Just purchased a new P10003LE and in the process of deciding which windshield to add. I have a Honda soft top and was wondering if a SuperAtv Flip Windshield would fit. I see a lot of SuperAtv Flips in combination with hard tops but none with soft tops. I called SuperAtv and they didn't know.
Thanks!
Welcome from NW Arkansas! Don't listen to any one here but me, the rest are so full of poop! No really great members here and very knowledgeable, It's me that you got to watch out for! Welcome!

E

elkguide

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 14, 2017
Vermont
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Glad that you've joined in with our addiction!
Lots of really smart and knowledgeable guys here. (Smitty already warned you about him!)

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Smitty335

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!