P500 New motor

DRZRon1

DRZRon1

May 11, 2019
PA
Ownership

1. Talon X
nothing like getting scr^%$ and probably live streamed on youtube at the same time......

H

HondaTech

Where are you located??is this something you’ve done before??

It's sort of my job, lol. Username checks out, I guess.

I've never rebuilt a Pioneer 500 engine, but I've got several dozen Goldwing engines, other Pioneer engines, dirtbikes, atvs, and watercraft engines to my name.

I figure we'd charge 12 to 15 hours labor, parts would be approx. $1000 or so depending on cylinder/head condition (that includes a crankshaft). So around $3k or so. But don't quote me on that, heavily dependent on parts.

We're in Cincinnati, OH.

J

Jerome92382

Feb 27, 2020
Norfork Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500

I've never rebuilt a Pioneer 500 engine, but I've got several dozen Goldwing engines, other Pioneer engines, dirtbikes, atvs, and watercraft engines to my name.

I figure we'd charge 12 to 15 hours labor, parts would be approx. $1000 or so depending on cylinder/head condition (that includes a crankshaft). So around $3k or so. But don't quote me on that, heavily dependent on

J

Jerome92382

Feb 27, 2020
Norfork Arkansas
Ownership

1. 500

I figure we'd charge 12 to 15 hours labor, parts would be approx. $1000 or so depending on cylinder/head condition (that includes a crankshaft). So around $3k or so. But don't quote me on that, heavily dependent on parts.

We're in Cincinnati, OH.
I may give you a call if I can’t find anyone closer to me… thanks

H

HondaTech

Short blocks?
The Talon crate engine is complete including sub trans and engine harness.

No exhaust, or throttle bodies.
Talon front quarter

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!