P1000m5 New Owner

B

Bobbyh83

Nov 17, 2018
Magnolia
Hello all, enjoying reading here. Technically not an owner yet pick up my 1000-5 deluxe next week. So far I’m 2 grand deep in add ons and it isn’t even in the garage yet- skid plate, roof, stereo, and switch panel. Wife didn’t realize buying it was the cheap part. I’ll post pics when I get it of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

advertisement
100Acre

100Acre

Samsquinch the Terrible Magic Bean Manipulator
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 25, 2017
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Do you live in or under a Magnolia Soulingiana or Magnolia Macrophylla? Welcome from the Honda Red, Hat Wearers Association....

Tundra20

Tundra20

Supporting Member
Oct 14, 2018
Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hello all, enjoying reading here. Technically not an owner yet pick up my 1000-5 deluxe next week. So far I’m 2 grand deep in add ons and it isn’t even in the garage yet- skid plate, roof, stereo, and switch panel. Wife didn’t realize buying it was the cheap part. I’ll post pics when I get it of course.

Lol thats funny well no turning back now

mabe thats how should have done it buy parts first
U gona enjoy it send us pics

Reactions: Isaiah
Ridinfool

Ridinfool

NTC’ s special Ed student of the year
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Mar 20, 2020
Western North Carolina
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Welcome from the mountains of WNC, as stated above this is a great place when needing help with your buggy, whether its fixing it or spending money... so let me be the first to help you spend money... a wEnch is a must have, cuz you never know. Congrats on the new ride.👍

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WELCOME from NW Arkansas!

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!