New to SxS

seijirou

seijirou

Lifetime Member
Apr 17, 2024
Kaufman, TX
Ownership

1. 1000 6 Crew
Hey all, my name is Donald and I'm a bit east of Dallas TX. I'm new to the SxS world and found this site referenced in a Youtube video I was watching while navigating various models and deciding what I think would be the best for my family. We settled on the Pioneer 1000-6 and it should be delivered in a couple of days! Found a leftover 2023 and looking forward to getting some work done, getting some fun done, and learning a lot as I go. This seemed like the right place to be to start learning. Look forward to chatting with ya'll soon.

seijirou

seijirou

Lifetime Member
Apr 17, 2024
Kaufman, TX
Ownership

1. 1000 6 Crew
Welcome. POIDH. Pictures or it didn’t happen.
A cardinal sin for sure. Best I can do right now is a dealer pic.

nc ohce1r7TJBMOo4Ab41stfz nc htscontent iad3 1

Rayger143

Rayger143

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 5, 2020
Winfield, BC Canada
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey all, my name is Donald and I'm a bit east of Dallas TX. I'm new to the SxS world and found this site referenced in a Youtube video I was watching while navigating various models and deciding what I think would be the best for my family. We settled on the Pioneer 1000-6 and it should be delivered in a couple of days! Found a leftover 2023 and looking forward to getting some work done, getting some fun done, and learning a lot as I go. This seemed like the right place to be to start learning. Look forward to chatting with ya'll soon.
Welcome to the club from BC! Thats a great choice for the family. Congrats!

Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome from Ohio and enjoy your new buggy

Todd627

Todd627

HondaSxS Club Stress Management Director
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 4, 2018
MI
Another welcome from The Great Lakes State. Not to be confused with being a great state though. Unless you are a commie, then you will love it here.

Good lookin’ rig 👍🏼

#NTC

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Welcome to the club from South Florida

Post some pics when she gets home 🤘 enjoy!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!