P500 New to the club..

Longbrake500

Longbrake500

Aug 13, 2016
Anna Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
Do you have the strong made basket and what tool box is that?

No it is something I found online but I don't like it.. I actually just emailed stongmade as I am looking at one of the front mount baskets as it looks like the profile of it would fit better then the one they have for the 500.

J

JTW

No it is something I found online but I don't like it.. I actually just emailed stongmade as I am looking at one of the front mount baskets as it looks like the profile of it would fit better then the one they have for the 500.
If you're wanting the profile to match the rack it looks like they have several front baskets with cropped corners for other bikes. One of them may fit.

Longbrake500

Longbrake500

Aug 13, 2016
Anna Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
If you're wanting the profile to match the rack it looks like they have several front baskets with cropped corners for other bikes. One of them may fit.

Yeah that is what I was looking at.. Just got measurements back yesterday from the folks at strongmade. I have to measure and figure out what is going to work and get one ordered.

Reactions: JTW
Panzer

Panzer

Apr 17, 2015
Menominee, Mi
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
I've been a long time lurker and hope to get a 500 next year. Sure was hoping for a locking front diff.
Anyways, while looking at zero turn mowers I ran across this rear rack for a Bad Boy mower and my first thought was it just my be perfect for the 500. I have no idea what the dimensions are but thought i'd throw it out there for anybody that might be interested. BTW, I like what you've done to your 500 Longbrake -very sharp.

088-4000-00 - Cargo Rack for ZT, CZT, Compact Outlaw, and Maverick

Baskets

Longbrake500

Longbrake500

Aug 13, 2016
Anna Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
I've been a long time lurker and hope to get a 500 next year. Sure was hoping for a locking front diff.
Anyways, while looking at zero turn mowers I ran across this rear rack for a Bad Boy mower and my first thought was it just my be perfect for the 500. I have no idea what the dimensions are but thought i'd throw it out there for anybody that might be interested. BTW, I like what you've done to your 500 Longbrake -very sharp.

088-4000-00 - Cargo Rack for ZT, CZT, Compact Outlaw, and Maverick

View attachment 23228

Welcome.. and thanks.. I am guessing looking at the seat that rack is not near wide enough. StrongMade came back and they have a rack that I think will work out better for what I am wanting but I am just waiting to hear back from them to make sure they don't have anything that would work better then I am going to get it ordered.

J

JTW

Welcome.. and thanks.. I am guessing looking at the seat that rack is not near wide enough. StrongMade came back and they have a rack that I think will work out better for what I am wanting but I am just waiting to hear back from them to make sure they don't have anything that would work better then I am going to get it ordered.
I have the strong made basket for the 500 and it's built like a tank. There's only going to be about 6 inches of overhang as I figure it.

Reactions: rocmar
rocmar

rocmar

Where Eagles & Angels....Dare to Fly...
Lifetime Member
Dec 21, 2014
4 CORNERS
Ownership

1. 500
I have the strong made basket for the 500 and it's built like a tank. There's only going to be about 6 inches of overhang as I figure it.
Don't hang out...over the sides
tight trails.....not good

Longbrake500

Longbrake500

Aug 13, 2016
Anna Ohio
Ownership

1. 500

Yeah that is what I figured it would have 6 inches of overhang if I went with the one they have listed for the 500. The front mount one is 45X21 1/2 so it would only over hang about an inch off the back.

J

JTW

Yeah that is what I figured it would have 6 inches of overhang if I went with the one they have listed for the 500. The front mount one is 45X21 1/2 so it would only over hang about an inch off the back.
I like the thought of it not hanging over.. If I don't like the way it turns out I'll do the same. I want a basket big enough to put coolers, deer and such in.

Longbrake500

Longbrake500

Aug 13, 2016
Anna Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
I like the thought of it not hanging over.. If I don't like the way it turns out I'll do the same. I want a basket big enough to put coolers, deer and such in.

Yeah I was just concerned about it being so far back behind the rear bumper and damaging it if something got backed into.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!