Windrock1000

Windrock1000

Move out of the way! I'm lost?
Lifetime Member
Jun 26, 2016
Windrock, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Oh okay. See thats why I don't have gps. Who needs electronics when ya know people right?

I seen the video you are talking about. Don’t know that trail. I know the southern side of the New River Unit but not the Norma side. It’s hard to find people that wanta get the remote.

BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My understanding the New River unit is an entire area somewhere between royal blue and brimstone me and @JACKAL have rode it before. Trails were marks but we had no map they were on our GPS though!

Sent from my HTC6545LVW using Tapatalk
What GPS you guys run

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks I've been looking at magellan tr5 just don't know how I want to go

I thought about a loaded tablet from lifetime trails but can't stomach the 370 bucks. I'm a poor mofo.

Reactions: BWAF and Plumber32
BWAF

BWAF

I get paid to pass gas
Lifetime Member
Jan 24, 2018
Carthage MO
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I thought about a loaded tablet from lifetime trails but can't stomach the 370 bucks. I'm a poor mofo.
I hear ya I waited two years to buy my p1k5 and been saving 7 months and to do my taxes to buy my wheels and tires

Reactions: CumminsPusher
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I hear ya I waited two years to buy my p1k5 and been saving 7 months and to do my taxes to buy my wheels and tires

Only took me a couple weeks to decide to buy mine. Just got separation pay and 4wks vacation pay from old job so I had lil over 7 grand for down payment. Then bank decided it wanted wife's car paid off instead. So she got her car free and clear and I got stuck with higher payments. Just don't seem right does it? Lol.

Reactions: BWAF
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Chance of rain jumped overnight to 70% for pioneer, TN. Guess chance of cancellation just jumped up too. Dammit.

Reactions: drfubar
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Less chance of rain closer to me so if RRB is a washout, I'm heading to Coalmont. And the more the merrier.

Reactions: drfubar
Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Yankee or @SundayRdr y'all wanna come with? Royal Blue if no rain. Coalmont for alternative.

Reactions: drfubar and Yankee
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Chance of rain jumped overnight to 70% for pioneer, TN. Guess chance of cancellation just jumped up too. Dammit.

You need to realize Smokey Mountains National Park gets 84+ inches of rain a year, we are close enough these mountains around Pioneer TN also see about 50" of rain a year, however it isn't all day downpour, usually. Often it rains for a few hours then just light drizzle. On the plus side it keeps dust down.

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
You need to realize Smokey Mountains National Park gets 84+ inches of rain a year, we are close enough these mountains around Pioneer TN also see about 50" of rain a year, however it isn't all day downpour, usually. Often it rains for a few hours then just light drizzle. On the plus side it keeps dust down.
True. I like it wet. Actually I like it sloppy wet (shut up JTW). Just don't care for riding in a downpour. Too far to drive to be miserable (I can stay home n do that lol)

Yankee

Yankee

Apr 29, 2016
Tennessee
@Yankee or @SundayRdr y'all wanna come with? Royal Blue if no rain. Coalmont for alternative.
If it's looking rainy in East Tennessee I'd b game for coalmont. I already committed to hitting brimstone sat with some popos...

Delton

Delton

Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
If it's looking rainy in East Tennessee I'd b game for coalmont. I already committed to hitting brimstone sat with some popos...
If it's wet at RRB it'll be coming down at brimstone too. Let's see what it looks like Thurs or Friday then make the call

Reactions: Yankee and drfubar

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!