Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Thanks for confirmation... I assumed it was donuts. Those damn Seattle Yankees can't even speak right. About as bad as those ham eat'n Canadians!
Don't worry that lingo just like legalized weed, running water and the idea of sex with non family members will make it down to you eventually.

Neohio

Neohio

Beast of the East
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Dec 22, 2016
Painesville Ohio
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thanks for confirmation... I assumed it was donuts. Those damn Seattle Yankees can't even speak right. About as bad as those ham eat'n Canadians!

That does look horrible doesn't it? I'll bring some to Takeover.
Peameal Bacon Sandwich

Don't worry that lingo just like legalized weed, running water and the idea of sex with non family members will make it down to you eventually.
LMFAO!

ohanacreek

ohanacreek

My EcoBoost has I4WD
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2013
Shelby County, Alabama
Ownership

1. 1000-5
That last phrase is sooo true!! Times were definitely different when we were growing up safety was never a consern. I remember standing up on the seat of my dads truck while going down the interstate lol.
Kids are all different for sure and the best one can do is try to give them the experience and confidence you can. I've seen people toss the keys to a newbie kid as a babysitter and that usually goes poorly. So I agree and think they need to be taught. We've always tried to have the right vehicle for each kid to learn on and sometimes our own would go without.
Couple years ago we saw a 13 girl take out a new turbo rzr without instruction while parents got drunk she was spinning broadies a mile from camp it flipped and took off most of her leg and arm. That's not being a parent.

We don't give ours an iPad as a babysitter, she's 2yo, we let her scream and walk away, she will stop when she realizes she ain't getting what she wants by screaming. (except on LONG road trips when the screaming will make me want to yank the wheel into a bridge embuttment!)

Theres no way we'd give her a turbo rzr at 13, it could catch on fire! Just kidding...about the fire.

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hey my 11yo daughter can drive anything safer then most adults I know. Been driving the bus with trailer at 66 ft and 50k pounds since 8yo, it all depends on how they were raised lol. At age 1 she was on gas powered quad, younger the better to teach responsibility and safety. I think most of the people getting hurt are more city people with a new set keys and no experience.
That was awsome, I remember when you posted the video of her driving the bus. Very impressive!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
That was awsome, I remember when you posted the video of her driving the bus. Very impressive!
Thank you Sharp! I sometimes talk too much about her but I'm proud. She's strong,smart,giving and kind, anyone that's ever met her can tell you this but she's growing up so fast. All some of us can leave behind is what we instilled in our kids and truth is that's all that matters. I want my kids to have what I didn't growing up like most of us but still working out a few kinks lol.

Last edited:
aprils_fool

aprils_fool

Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2017
Big Rapids, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Thank you Sharp! I sometimes talk too much about her but I'm proud. She's strong,smart,giving and kind, anyone that's ever met her can tell you this but she's growing up so fast. All some of us can leave behind is what we instilled in our kids and truth is that's all that matters. I want my kids to have what I didn't growing up like most of us but still working out a few kinks lol.
They do grow up fast CP!! Grab on and enjoy the ride its a short one lol!!

A couple blinks and you get here..Fc726a3995cd0fe2800a95cac486c498

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
They do grow up fast CP!! Grab on and enjoy the ride its a short one lol!!

A couple blinks and you get here..View attachment 53592

I want that for her but dammit shes mine right now!
That's a good looking couple I hope they are very happy and make you happy because of it! Those grandkids are going to cute btw!

aprils_fool

aprils_fool

Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2017
Big Rapids, MI
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I want that for her but dammit shes mine right now!
That's a good looking couple I hope they are very happy and make you happy because of it! Those grandkids are going to cute btw!
Actually its me and her right before the ceremony started. But thank you for the kind words. This was 2yrs ago and they have given us a beautiful granddaughter 016e06a597ecac097da3773b75053b34

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!