Next tire choice

B

bk5r

Apr 13, 2020
Congress, AZ
Ownership

1. Talon R
Thinking about Sniper 920's on stock wheels. 28's run 27.80 the 30's run 29.80. Anybody know what the stock tires run for size?
Want to maintain about the same performance. Don;t need to run smaller than stock.
Any input would be helpfull
Thanks
Bob K
2019 Talon R

Reactions: Blownzuki
D

denniswestfall

Supporting Member
Oct 11, 2018
US
I've got 28" snipers, but they are on system 3 wheels. I've got 32" tires on my factory rims. Fyi the rear oem wheels and wider than the front. With 4 tires the same size, the rear track is narrower than the front. I had the 32"s mounted when I bought the machine, and love them for the extra ground clearance on my x4. I bought the 28" snipers for blasting gravel/ dirt roads where I don't need clearance. I think my next set will be 30" snipers. They are a great tire.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

B

bk5r

Apr 13, 2020
Congress, AZ
Ownership

1. Talon R
I've got 28" snipers, but they are on system 3 wheels. I've got 32" tires on my factory rims. Fyi the rear oem wheels and wider than the front. With 4 tires the same size, the rear track is narrower than the front. I had the 32"s mounted when I bought the machine, and love them for the extra ground clearance on my x4. I bought the 28" snipers for blasting gravel/ dirt roads where I don't need clearance. I think my next set will be 30" snipers. They are a great tire.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Thanks for the input. Think I'll go with the 30's on the stock rims. Don't think I'm good enough to notice the 2" narrower track in the rear, but if I do I'll install spacers.
Thanks again
Bob K

Reactions: Blownzuki

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!