Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
IMG 6680
Just got a few pics and videos from our group I was watching a few and thought I'd share. Anyone that knows us knows we prefer the nighttime. Hence all the lighting we can turn night into daylight.
Kids are in bed it's time for the adults to play I'll cut out as much as possible keep in mind it's early morning amongst great people so words slip out. Thanks so much to @HoundDog and his lovely wife for showing us around their woods this man doesn't back down and goes wherever, our kind of guy! Nighttime is our thing thanks again to HD for being a part of it. Pics and videos to follow. Most are off of the phone.

Last edited:
CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

This area was really cool because you couldn't see the terrain at all it was just a matter of keeping going. At the end is where HD got stuck

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV

About mid way through I stopped for someone to video my buddy. I stupidly set ebrake here. I'm sure it's obvious what happened. It felt like we were stuck but that wasn't the deal. This is what went down.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I looked up night riding and was thinking O' ye. Seemed fitting to post it here!
Ya back then it seemed no one really rode hard at night. Wasn’t anybody posting dumb videos from the booze cruise. Was trying to drum up support for the good upcoming Takeover night rides. I think we did ok for some that like that type of thing lol. We’ve had a couple really good owl hunts too. :p

advertisement
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
That's strange, I just now finished watching Mad Max and figured I'd check the Honda forum out before I turn in, and I see this.
Hahaha is that the first time you watched Mad Max?
I first watched it back in the 80’s when my much older brother had rented it and left the rental upstairs lol. I was branded by it at a young age! :oops:

Haldog77

Haldog77

NTC's Mafia Enforcer
Lifetime Member
Sep 30, 2019
Bossier City, Louisiana
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Hahaha is that the first time you watched Mad Max?
I first watched it back in the 80’s when my much older brother had rented it and left the rental upstairs lol. I was branded by it at a young age! :oops:
Lord a living no. I was at the theater in 1979 or 1980 when it came out. I do remember it scaring the hell out of my date for some reason.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Lord a living no. I was at the theater in 1979 or 1980 when it came out. I do remember it scaring the hell out of my date for some reason.
Oh man I know! Scared me and I was like 11-12 yrs old! I just seen there were cars and motorcycles on the cover and I was like “hell yes” lol. But I was actually hooked afterwords.

Reactions: Haldog77

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!