russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Who among us lives in this part of the world. I'd like to try and get a day ride together soon. Any good places to take a long ride around here? Don't want to go mud bogging or go to a park.

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
We need to plan a day trip. The forest would be fine with me as long as the trails aren't too skinny. Some of the trails in the Apalachicola Forest are better suited for ATV's.

Reactions: Bastardchild
Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
We need to plan a day trip. The forest would be fine with me as long as the trails aren't too skinny. Some of the trails in the Apalachicola Forest are better suited for ATV's.
There is some like that in Ocala also. Im not super familiar with all the trails, but there is a trailhead across the road from the K.O.A. campground in Ft. McCoy that the trails that lead off of that trailhead can get skinny for sure. Will definitely have scratches down the side of your sxs.

Brett002

Brett002

Feb 28, 2017
Bangladesh
Ownership

1. 500

2. Talon R
Ya'll know I'm down! We need to find somewhere that is in the middle for all of us and make a day of it. I still have a few places left I've still yet to carry @russknight & @Average_Joe but i have carried them on some good distance rides here around me. I know the area pretty well and can ride for miles right here around my house. Almost 19,000 miles on pioneer 3 and counting...

I do some long distance rides right here around the house. Hope you all know your always welcome to tag along!

Me and ol @russknight took a good ride up round Greenville Fl. the other day. Of course @russknight gets to cheat a little as he's street legal, we'll all just put him in the back when we ride so he gets pulled over first! Lmao! He went on back to the truck early though and got to take the highway there, that lucky dog. Texted me later to say you ok? I said yeah I'm fine I've done went to the coast. Probably another 35 miles as a crow flies.

Went and rode at fat daddy's in Waycross, Ga. with @Bastardchild not long ago. I don't know if you all seen the videos but boy was that a sh!t show. Couldn't keep my tires on the rims or on the ground. He has a good riding crew though and @Bastardchild I still want a hat!

A crew of us has been going to the forest over in Crawfordville Fl. here a bit, and @dpnorth has joined a few times. Got to ride in his new blue talon X here a few weekends back. Wife is still saying no on a sport but after riding in that, I could see myself in a "better to ask for forgiveness situation". Just show up at the house with one, and be like oops.

We can do a 100 mile 30 mph avg trip or like my last trip to the forest in Crawfordville was 58 miles at average speed of 4.2 mph. I'm down for all of it.

Let's pick a place and get it on the calendar...

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
Wife is still saying no on a sport but after riding in that, I could see myself in a "better to ask for forgiveness situation". Just show up at the house with one, and be like oops.

Hint: It's cheaper to keep her. :cool:

Reactions: Bastardchild
Bastardchild

Bastardchild

Nov 3, 2016
Orange Heights, fl
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
Ya'll know I'm down! We need to find somewhere that is in the middle for all of us and make a day of it. I still have a few places left I've still yet to carry @russknight & @Average_Joe but i have carried them on some good distance rides here around me. I know the area pretty well and can ride for miles right here around my house. Almost 19,000 miles on pioneer 3 and counting...

I do some long distance rides right here around the house. Hope you all know your always welcome to tag along!

Me and ol @russknight took a good ride up round Greenville Fl. the other day. Of course @russknight gets to cheat a little as he's street legal, we'll all just put him in the back when we ride so he gets pulled over first! Lmao! He went on back to the truck early though and got to take the highway there, that lucky dog. Texted me later to say you ok? I said yeah I'm fine I've done went to the coast. Probably another 35 miles as a crow flies.

Went and rode at fat daddy's in Waycross, Ga. with @Bastardchild not long ago. I don't know if you all seen the videos but boy was that a sh!t show. Couldn't keep my tires on the rims or on the ground. He has a good riding crew though and @Bastardchild I still want a hat!

A crew of us has been going to the forest over in Crawfordville Fl. here a bit, and @dpnorth has joined a few times. Got to ride in his new blue talon X here a few weekends back. Wife is still saying no on a sport but after riding in that, I could see myself in a "better to ask for forgiveness situation". Just show up at the house with one, and be like oops.

We can do a 100 mile 30 mph avg trip or like my last trip to the forest in Crawfordville was 58 miles at average speed of 4.2 mph. I'm down for all of it.

Let's pick a place and get it on the calendar...
Heading back to Fat Daddies on the weekend of the 31st! Next time she orders hats I'll remind her you want one.

dpnorth

dpnorth

North adventures south
Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Crawfordville FL
www.youtube.com
Ownership

1. 500

2. Other Brand

3. Talon X
Let’s hit it!!! I’m in. Missed @Brett002 last weekend in the Nat’ forest, but the wife finally got to ride shotgun in the talon. Got a little mud on it too, even though that ain’t totally my thing. Found a decent 12gauge in the bushes believe it or not!

Been on 2-3 rides with it, and just dropped it off for first service yesterday. 20 miles over-due.... I think when we all go its 35-40 miles. Maybe 11am-530 close.

Last edited:
Reactions: russknight
advertisement
A

Average_Joe

Aug 19, 2016
Gainesville, Fl
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Other Brand
I have @Dribbles wedding this weekend but next weekend I should be wide open to ride the 18/19th @Brett002 @dpnorth

russknight

russknight

Lifetime Member
Apr 13, 2019
Perry Florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-3
I have plans for that weekend. But y'all go and tell me about it!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!