P1000 Odyssey battery weighs 26 pounds

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
Get the video camera out when that goes down!
@CashMoney @joeymt33 Ill have all the camera angles covered with these
IMG 1276

joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Those are super cool. I have been wanting one for a while.

We need you to bring those to the group ride in April.

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
Why not just replace the OEM with the Odyssey? This would give you a little more reserve, I believe as I haven't looked at the specs head to head. Might alleviate your worries some.

Also, you all with experience would this be a better way to go if all I'm wanting is 2 front cubes, 2 rear cubes and a winch?
that would be fine and a good way to go the only thing I don't like about that is I want to run an iso so that when you are sitting around without unit running using radio or lights if u run battery dead u will still be able to start up with the isolated battery. for years it never seamed to matter but with more and more accessories and setups it becomes more of a concern. If u aren't into sitting around with lights on or radio for long periods then I would say u are good to go with doing odyssey as main battery!!!! I am going to stock battery with a smaller odyssey as the isolated battery. In theory Im going to have a lot less battery reserve than u would doing just the one odyssey

dale5740

dale5740

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 4, 2016
mt airy md
Those are super cool. I have been wanting one for a while.

We need you to bring those to the group ride in April.
the one on the left is a scout x4 the 1 on the right is a H-500

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!