I think he has the same one I do.

K9Paco

K9Paco

Lifetime Member
Apr 22, 2018
Lake Charles, La
Ownership

1. Talon X LV
Got to call Silverton and see if I can get a cabin for the ride, lost my campin buddy, if anyone has a empty toy hauler end open let me know, i will be glad to share expenses.

I booked a backup room at the Triangle Motel for I think the 30th through the 4th. I’ll let you know when I cancel if I am able to leave on mine in a week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Biteme
Sacagawea

Sacagawea

Lifetime Member
Dec 6, 2016
Oklahoma
Ownership

1. 500
I received my ATV stickers from Colorado this week...... I am planning on being there and hope everyone else is.....
we were driving back from Arkansas Sunday and the teardrop trailers were all headed west..... my daughter was in buena vista yesterday... said it had been empty all spring and now is jumping......
I usually just camp in dispersed spots in the national forest and don’t get reservations because I am too unorganized to plan....
I think they may extend the power moves and shut down dispersed camping due to the newfound opportunity to control.......
so I guess I better get reservations at silverton
I’m looking forward to this ride. It will be good to see you again! This is a beautiful place. This ride is going to be awesome.

D

DDDonkey

Got my sticker yesterday, headed home tomorrow, been in Estes park and Denver camping for the last 6 weeks. Should be a fun trip next month, I rented a RZR to see some of the trails and it was awesome, other that getting used to a belt drive. Now time to get the pioneer up in these mountains!

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Got my sticker yesterday, headed home tomorrow, been in Estes park and Denver camping for the last 6 weeks. Should be a fun trip next month, I rented a RZR to see some of the trails and it was awesome, other that getting used to a belt drive. Now time to get the pioneer up in these mountains!
Wow, you’re on an extended vacation....😎

Reactions: Biteme and Pilgrim
wrwtexan

wrwtexan

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2016
Northeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just called the Triangle Motel where we'll stay our first night about the OHV sticker. The motel and their gas station at town entrance sells them so no issue in getting one on arrival. No risk of losing the fee if something blows up and prevents ride attendance.

advertisement
Pilgrim

Pilgrim

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jun 25, 2018
Oklahoma City
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A note on insurance..... I really never carried it on my SxS.... I don’t know about Silverton and other places.... but Lake City has it in their requirements for riding in town.... helmets for kids... some other stuff....
I have ridden several times in the area.... never been stopped ... never been checked...never seen anyone stopped
I now carry insurance just for that reason though....
it is probably posted somewhere in alpine loop info.....

Reactions: Biteme
wrwtexan

wrwtexan

Lifetime Member
Sep 6, 2016
Northeast Texas
Ownership

1. 1000-5
A note on insurance..... I really never carried it on my SxS.... I don’t know about Silverton and other places.... but Lake City has it in their requirements for riding in town.... helmets for kids... some other stuff....
I have ridden several times in the area.... never been stopped ... never been checked...never seen anyone stopped
I now carry insurance just for that reason though....
it is probably posted somewhere in alpine loop info.....

Liability insurance is REQUIRED on all vehicles, licensed or not on the backroads. I saw a ranger/BLM/Parks and Wildlife agent on an ATV last year for the first time in 4 years there. I carry full coverage but I suspect unless one is doing something stupid or not properly displaying the sticker, no law interaction will happen.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Here’s the T shirt link!!!!! 👍

Hondasxs

Hondasxs

Club Founder
Staff member
Feb 13, 2013
Charlotte, NC
HondaSxS.com
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon R
Here’s the T shirt link!!!!! 👍

Yep.. Just loaded.
Shirts print direct and on-demand from the printer.
No dark shirts as it would clash with the design.
Any problems with your order please let me know.
Thanks.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Yep.. Just loaded.
Shirts print direct and on-demand from the printer.
No dark shirts as it would clash with the design.
Any problems with your order please let me know.
Thanks.
Have two ordered already.....👍

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
My Heath condition caused me to rethink, what I can do! I will have this adventure in my mind as time progresses! Still in the bucket list!
Good luck Jimmy......👍

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!