One front tire wear

gullyjumper

gullyjumper

Sep 30, 2016
cookeville tn
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Just noticed I have the right front tire wearing some in the center of the tire towards the inside. Going to check the tire pressure first, If the pressure is good can I adjust the tire rod to fix this ? Everything is stock except the tires on the pioneer 1000.

Reactions: Isaiah
weelad

weelad

Sep 9, 2019
West Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Definitely check tire pressure and if that is ok then maybe something is bent or worn out on that side. Jack it up and give the wheel a shake and see if it is all tight. Eyeball how the tire sits when the machine is level compared to the other side. A tie rod adjustment would change the toe in measurement but if that was off then you would see tire wear on both front tires. Prolly find something wrong with just that side only....

gullyjumper

gullyjumper

Sep 30, 2016
cookeville tn
Ownership

1. 1000-3
The tire pressure was good and nothing looked bent so I just rotated the front tires. If i get to do a lot more riding them I may have to replace the two front tires in 6 to 9 months.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!