P500 Options for hauling the P500 in a short bed??

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
More pics of that gorgeous first gen please!?
Unfortunately we had to sell it. That was a damn good truck and was so nice for sxs hauling

O

Oregonkirk

Dec 24, 2017
John Day, Oregon
Ownership

1. 500
IMG 0710
So this is what I did after reading this blog. I had a local guy build me a "half" tailgate to save on the wear and tear of my stock tailgate. Plus, I can now pull my travel trailer with plenty of clearance when turning.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
View attachment 60583 So this is what I did after reading this blog. I had a local guy build me a "half" tailgate to save on the wear and tear of my stock tailgate. Plus, I can now pull my travel trailer with plenty of clearance when turning.
That’s really very cool!!!!! One of the better remedies I’ve seen for this. Good on backing it in too, the best way to transport it.

Reactions: Oregonkirk
O

Oregonkirk

Dec 24, 2017
John Day, Oregon
Ownership

1. 500
That’s really very cool!!!!! One of the better remedies I’ve seen for this. Good on backing it in too, the best way to transport it.
Agree on backing it in. No problems so far and I've hauled @80 on the interstate. I just roll up the rear window and make sure the front windshield is tight.

Montecresto

Montecresto

Montecresto el segundo
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jan 17, 2016
Eastern oklahoma
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500

3. 1000-3

4. 1000-5

5. Talon X4
Agree on backing it in. No problems so far and I've hauled @80 on the interstate. I just roll up the rear window and make sure the front windshield is tight.
Yep, same here.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!