P1000 oring leak on dct filter (URGENT)

B

Buckslayr

Oct 18, 2019
Nd
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I just changed oil and after filling and starting it I see a leak on my dct filter cover,I didnt get the oring in place and cover is crushing it, how much oil will I lose taking that cover off and fixing it,I think I'm getting too old to lay under that thing,amyway I need to know if I can just take the cover off and fix it without losing all my new oil,wtf

JenElio

JenElio

NTC's NoMo Chupacabra Caliente!!....
Lifetime Member
Oct 31, 2019
Loxahatchee, florida
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I just changed oil and after filling and starting it I see a leak on my dct filter cover,I didnt get the oring in place and cover is crushing it, how much oil will I lose taking that cover off and fixing it,I think I'm getting too old to lay under that thing,amyway I need to know if I can just take the cover off and fix it without losing all my new oil,wtf
🤔....not sure but maybe you can try tilting the machine towards the passenger side that way oil doesn't want to gravitate towards filter??

Kinda like I'm doing in my profile pic.... 😉 😂😂

Good luck 👍

Test - Grid

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!