Farmer

🚜🔨🚛🔧
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 22, 2014
Southern MO
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome from Northern IL. What part of Ontario are you in? We go fishing up by Attikokan.... One of the main reasons I bought my Pioneer.

MikeyXX

MikeyXX

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2019
Oro-Medonte, Ontario, Can
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm about an hour and a half north of Toronto Ontario. I've been using it with stock tires and height in our snow with no issues. Quite enjoy it! Will need to align the drivera door better as its difficult to close, and snow gets in through all the 1inch+ gaps :). Otherwise great fun

Reactions: Farmer
Buggyman

Buggyman

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 3, 2020
ne. ohio
Ownership

1. 700-2
Welcome from central IL. I'm also a new member. I grew up in Horsehoe Valley. Now I live an hour north of St. Louis.
welcome from Ohio 😀

Mopower58

Mopower58

No reservations about no reservations
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2017
Crystal Springs,Ms.
Ownership

1. 1000-3
Welcome from South Central Mississippi.

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Hello, I'm MikeyXX

Hi Gang,

Mike here...most call me Mikey. MikeyXX is due to another Mikey here :), and my default goto otherwise.

I'm mechanically inclined, but physically declined. I like trail bikes, but an accident 3 years ago caused me brain damage (memory and communication (can't think of words)), but have all my normal thought abilitiies. Physically damage to my T4 makes me off balance and very low endurance (yah, giggle).

I live in Ontario Canada and tend to visit Pennsylvania for friends, Florida for Disney, Texas for inlaw, Buffalo NY for Canadian contraband :)

Wife, 13yr old, 2 3yr old boys and a 1 yr old girl. 3 doys 5 ATCs, 5 dirt bikes, 1ATV, 1 sxs and a plow...oh and front loader too.
K, thats a small dose of me :)

Here is a little info about me to begin with!
Honda SxS ownership : Yes, this is my first.
I have owned, or currently own the following: ATV, 3-wheeler, Motorcycle, Go Cart
My off-road experience level is: Skilled
My favorite place to ride is: Simcoe County
You'll fit right in, we all have mental limitations here! HA!

MikeyXX

MikeyXX

Lifetime Member
Nov 17, 2019
Oro-Medonte, Ontario, Can
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I'm glad to see the conversations dont really have a "you're wrong" take. Closest I've seen is "i don't think so, but let me check".

Seems we are all around the same age at least in the Pioneer portion. Looking forward to good times and memories.

Mike

Reactions: Mudwing

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!