P1000 Outlaw Trails Pinnacle Creek

BigOL3

BigOL3

Lifetime Member
Oct 27, 2017
Deep in the heart of Dixie, Kentwood, La.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Anyone here ever ridden the Outlaw Trails near Hatfield/McCoy? From reading, seems to be a lot less rules and more challenging trails. I was not sure if it handled UTV or just ATVs.

Reactions: BWAF
swsebek

swsebek

Red,White And Blue Collar Soul
Lifetime Member
May 4, 2014
pa
Ownership

1. 700-4
Anyone here ever ridden the Outlaw Trails near Hatfield/McCoy? From reading, seems to be a lot less rules and more challenging trails. I was not sure if it handled UTV or just ATVs.
I have talked to several folks that have and they have pioneer 1000s and Kawasaki teryx and Can Am mavericks.. They like "NO"helmets,wardens,seatbelts, curfews.
Yes to lots of beer.

Reactions: BigOL3 and BWAF
Dragon21

Dragon21

In my defense, I was left unsupervised
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2013
Raleigh, NC
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Yea, ridden them quite a bit, all in a SXS. Some trails can be iffy, never really know what to expect as they are not maintained like the HM trails. But you can get some views and creeks that you cant find otherwise. I still wear my Helmet on the Outlaw trails most of the time.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!