P1000 P1Ks breeding like Rabbits here :)

Remote

Remote

Jan 30, 2017
Rocky Mountains
Ownership

1. 1000-5
My son just sent me this pic of his New Deluxe being prepped at the dealer. We're dropping mine off for first service and picking his up tomorrow!. Plus one of the Captains on the FD is pulling the trigger on a P1K non deluxe in green this week. Looks like it's going to be a Honda summer......if summer ever gets here.

IMG 2656 1

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
My son just sent me this pic of his New Deluxe being prepped at the dealer. We're dropping mine off for first service and picking his up tomorrow!. Plus one of the Captains on the FD is pulling the trigger on a P1K non deluxe in green this week. Looks like it's going to be a Honda summer......if summer ever gets here.

View attachment 34134
Get a real skid plate ASAP

J

JTW

View attachment 34134
Same thing is happening in this neck of the woods!

sharp

sharp

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jan 27, 2016
Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Same thing is happening in this neck of the woods!
I went to a msxc race yesterday and saw more pioneers there than I ever have. Also have two friends that are planning on getting pioneers soon. I was in line at the dmv getting my medium speed tag a few months ago and noticed the guy in front of me was doing the same thing, I asked him what he had, he said pioneer.

GlockMeister

GlockMeister

The Bearded Wonder
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
May 11, 2016
Greenville, Mo
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I wish a few more would pop up around my place. Mine is the only one I've seen.. ranger country still round these parts

Remote

Remote

Jan 30, 2017
Rocky Mountains
Ownership

1. 1000-5
#1 son's P1k was picked up yesterday. What a beauty. He took me for a quick burn around the dealers lot, which was the first time I've ridden a P1K without tracks....impressive go power. On the way home it was mentioned his inlaws who go camping with his family during the sumner just put a P1K on their short list. So we may go from 0 to 4 P1Ks in in one month!

DG Rider

DG Rider

Member: Triple Clutch Club
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2013
Casa Grande, AZ
Ownership

1. 700-2
I concur with everyone's findings.

When I got my 700, it was months before I saw another (parked hunting). And a few more before I saw one actually moving (unless you count @hondabob's machine being towed). Have seen a few this time around in Florence. I think I've seen 1 500.

But...the 1000 started showing up immediately. Right now, I usually see 2 or more every time i go out. They have a distinctive noise.

Reactions: JTW and ohanacreek
Redmoon

Redmoon

Feb 21, 2019
Prescott Az.
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I went to a msxc race yesterday and saw more pioneers there than I ever have. Also have two friends that are planning on getting pioneers soon. I was in line at the dmv getting my medium speed tag a few months ago and noticed the guy in front of me was doing the same thing, I asked him what he had, he said pioneer.

Sharp. What is a medium speed tag? Az does not have them that I am aware of.

advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!