Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
This was our group.
Me, Jackal, Lee, 100acre, Mudder, BadBowtie, DaddyDubbs, JSpeed, I'm forgetting somebody... had so many P5's that year we had to split into two groups.

Takeover 1

lee

lee

Village Idiot
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Apr 4, 2013
Springfield Ohio
Ownership

1. 500
This was our group.
Me, Jackal, Lee, 100acre, Mudder, BadBowtie, DaddyDubbs, JSpeed, I'm forgetting somebody... had so many P5's that year we had to split into two groups.

View attachment 277472
That was fun as.
I regret not getting off my ass and organising a p5 ride on Saturday now.
Some how just getting out of bed by 11am was a feat, getting too old for multiple 100 mile days.

I did end up riding with 2 other p5s (and a p1k & Talon) on Saturday.
Couple of families so we moved from creek to creek so the kids could play in the water.
Thought I saw @The Green Goat go by, didn't realize untill some one said.
Trail 22, almost to trail 20 (FYI a p500 will go up the hill you took the by pass for).
Wanted to meet you but...

Do we just need to bite the bullet and head straight to Takett Creek?
Might only get the diehard riders and thouse that have there's paid off.

Picture from the 2018 Takeover P500 ride. (I had to steel it from another thread).
@JACKAL thought we should tackle the grand canyon.
I think misses@JACKAL informed him otherwise.

Screenshot 20210608 211132

The Green Goat

The Green Goat

LGBTQ Compliance Officer -Lotta gays in this place
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Sep 7, 2020
Ohio
Ownership

1. 520
That was fun as.
I regret not getting off my ass and organising a p5 ride on Saturday now.
Some how just getting out of bed by 11am was a feat, getting too old for multiple 100 mile days.

I did end up riding with 2 other p5s (and a p1k & Talon) on Saturday.
Couple of families so we moved from creek to creek so the kids could play in the water.
Thought I saw @The Green Goat go by, didn't realize untill some one said.
Trail 22, almost to trail 20 (FYI a p500 will go up the hill you took the by pass for).
Wanted to meet you but...

Do we just need to bite the bullet and head straight to Takett Creek?
Might only get the diehard riders and thouse that have there's paid off.

Picture from the 2018 Takeover P500 ride. (I had to steel it from another thread).
@JACKAL thought we should tackle the grand canyon.
I think misses@JACKAL informed him otherwise.

View attachment 277477
Should have stopped to say hi! I was mostly just sitting at that intersection trying to figure out WTF I was (I really don't care for OnX Maps...). I didn't purposefully avoid that hill because I didn't think I could make it. I just didn't know where it was going to take me. lol. I was all turned around at that point.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
We should set a date for a train/prison ride at RRB.
Now the question is, do we let @JACKAL lead the ride as an honorary former p500 owner?
Or do we mark him as a turn coat for selling it and wander the hills aimlessly with out a leader?

Hey they are fixing a 50" bypass on the landslide, more Mayhem on the Mountain 😆

FB IMG 1626006823430

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I believe he has a P520 on order.....
Waiting for the 2022 model year to be available, probably will be next spring before I get one. Not paying MSRP+++ just to be in a hurry. Probably won't get it for $7300 like my last one though 😕

Smitty335

Smitty335

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Oct 3, 2016
NWA Arkansas
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Waiting for the 2022 model year to be available, probably will be next spring before I get one. Not paying MSRP+++ just to be in a hurry. Probably won't get it for $7300 like my last one though 😕
Stoped by the Honda shop to pick up oil and filters, they had 1-P1, 1-R and no P52's?

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Stoped by the Honda shop to pick up oil and filters, they had 1-P1, 1-R and no P52's?
It will be mid 2023 before the market corrects itself with production supply vs. demand. The demand part will fix itself when Fed stops giving handouts for down payments and anyone with a pulse can get financed on vehicles, off road toys, etc.

Still manufacturers are having supply chain issues to build what they sell.

BOX2
box3

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!