P1000 Park and 2wd lock adjustment

Fd203

Fd203

Apr 20, 2020
Uniontown AR.
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
Well I had to contribute since I have used this site many times my hat's off to you great people. My 2020 P3 1000 with 148 miles and less than 1 week old was showing no display when going from 4 wheel drive to 2 wheel drive and so on, so I did the adjustment like everybody said and when I open the cover the middle cable was really loose so I adjusted everything up as shown in the guide and nothing happened so after three or four hours of head-scratching I got on the phone and noticed some people had to loosen the middle adjustment after I tried this it immediately worked and tightened up I believe that the cable must have hung up not really sure what happened but I know after I tightened it and then loosened it everything worked perfect so just my two cents worth.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!