IMG 0971

Reactions: sgerksinwi
G

Gassygordo

Oct 16, 2017
Fillmore, NY
Ownership

1. 500
is this proceedure found in the owners manual or do you need to buy a service manual
Just adjusted my clutch after 371 miles. I should have done it sooner. It was really slipping between gears and would go into coast mode when shifting down on steep hills. Shifts instantly now! This adjustment is the same as my first 1983 Honda ATC. I guess if it works, don’t mess with it.

Reactions: trigger
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Just adjusted my clutch after 371 miles. I should have done it sooner. It was really slipping between gears and would go into coast mode when shifting down on steep hills. Shifts instantly now! This adjustment is the same as my first 1983 Honda ATC. I guess if it works, don’t mess with it.

Mine stuck in 5th gear and wouldn't down shift a couple of miles from the trail head. All gravel road and just needed to get it up to speed, started from a dead stop in 5th and drove it back. Did the clutch adjustment, now it shifts better than it did new.

sgerksinwi

sgerksinwi

Sep 24, 2016
WISCONSIN
Ownership

1. 500
Thanks for the publicity @Mudder That's my 2nd most popular video.
Love the video.
It just what I needed at the time.
I thought to myself that I could do it and your video made it a positive and successful experience.
Keep up all the videos coming out.
There nice for us that don't have the knowledge as some.

Reactions: Deleted member 3748
advertisement

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!