P1000 Pioneer 1000-5 Rear storage in door panels

Y

Yakman

Mar 7, 2021
WA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
For the door storage shown above I use this around mine. Keeps out dirt and rain.
20220124 155658

S

ScottG

Aug 31, 2018
Far North Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Here is a “how to” video on how to turn the rear doors and body panels into fantastic storage areas. Storage has always been an issue for us and this has been a huge help. Hope it helps others. It is a fairly easy diy that is also incredibly cheap compared to many other mods.
Thanks for checking it out and good luck!
Very well done! Easy to understand and stays on point!

I’m shocked at how many panties got wrinkled over this post, you did disclose that this wasn’t your original idea!!!!

Thank You for a great post!!

2018 Honda Pioneer 1000-5

Sep 28, 2021
Montana
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Who care who's idea it is/was? This is a very helpful video and a great idea. Thanks Bumble Bee for taking the time to step by step it out.

Reactions: JenElio and J80
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Who care who's idea it is/was? This is a very helpful video and a great idea. Thanks Bumble Bee for taking the time to step by step it out.
Could you please post a link for where you got your button latch / button quick source.
Sure ;)

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
The only panties that were wadded were from those that can't comprehend the written word. No one said this guy stole the idea or that his video wasn't good or helpful. The irony is that it came full circle to where it started. Joey had the idea, did it and shared how he did it here, so others could copy and benefit from it.
It's like making a video on how to build a Model T and sharing it with the world. Many copy it and find it very helpful. Then someone walks into the Ford plant with it and they find out that all the schematics for it are in the backroom. Someone there would surely point out that it was Henry's idea!

Sarbuck

Sarbuck

Sep 29, 2018
Idaho
Ownership

1. 1000-5
@Bumble Bee great job on your video install. I agree with you that our site has lots of good info, but not always as good about actually showing how something is done. I'd seen the earlier vids on this mod, but no one ever explained how those pins work or specific steps to install. Therefore I skipped this mod. After watching yours, I can easily do this myself. Nice job showing the 'how to' and acknowledging up front this isn't your original idea. Also...nice STLHD hat. I'm on the Clearwater, and we love us some steelheads!

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Y

Yakman

Mar 7, 2021
WA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Same link is in what I shared to the same member…post #443 ;)
Your link is showing unavailable. Maybe that's why he asked again.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!