P1000 Pioneer 1000-5 Rear storage in door panels

Y

Yakman

Mar 7, 2021
WA
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I think we're talking about 2 different things. He asked where he could get the buttons. I was talking about the link from your original post to them.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
I think we're talking about 2 different things. He asked where he could get the buttons. I was talking about the link from your original post to them.

View attachment 315785
Ahhh I see.….
I posted a link that led you to the link of the button of the link he was looking for And your saying the link after the link I posted to get u to the button link wasnt working? 🤔 😓

TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
The only panties that were wadded were from those that can't comprehend the written word. No one said this guy stole the idea or that his video wasn't good or helpful. The irony is that it came full circle to where it started. Joey had the idea, did it and shared how he did it here, so others could copy and benefit from it.
It's like making a video on how to build a Model T and sharing it with the world. Many copy it and find it very helpful. Then someone walks into the Ford plant with it and they find out that all the schematics for it are in the backroom. Someone there would surely point out that it was Henry's idea!
If they don't get it by now, they ain't gonna get it. Oh well, Biden is doing a great job, if you didn't already know. I cant wait till 2024 so I can vote for him again.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
If they don't get it by now, they ain't gonna get it. Oh well, Biden is doing a great job, if you didn't already know. I cant wait till 2024 so I can vote for him again.
Along with all the illegals and dead people twice?

L

lowrybuc

Nov 15, 2018
Reno
Ownership

1. 1000-5
In doing a little research on those quick release buttons, I can't seem to find anything matching that number or description. Does anybody have a link or better description that might lead me to something that I can purchase?

Reactions: JenElio and ChadD
TripleB

TripleB

Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2018
Caryville, Tennessee
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
In doing a little research on those quick release buttons, I can't seem to find anything matching that number or description. Does anybody have a link or better description that might lead me to something that I can purchase?
I think the link you're looking for is in the description in the video.

Remington

Remington

Deputy Fife POIDH Enforcement Officer
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Jul 24, 2016
Michigan
Ownership

1. 1000-5

2. Talon X
Ok, so………. 🤔
your question is answered so and I are both good there!

Welcome to the club and congrats on your first EVER post since joining in 2018! Really? Lmao.
So u must know the first rule? If u dont, its the first forum commandment and the first unwritten bible verse of the forum.
PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN!
and no, not all machines look the same!

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!