Honda Fanboy
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Club Contributor
Jan 6, 2016
Middle TN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Are there any issues with zero degree engine starting?
Don't know about zero degrees but I started mine when it was 10 outside. Fired right up. I put Stabil fuel stabilizer in all my gas powered stuff at start of cold weather. It really improved cold weather starting with my Foreman (carb'd model).

Reactions: Isaiah and Stauvo
CptOvo

CptOvo

Sep 20, 2015
Canada, Alberta
Ownership

1. 500
I'm guessing that's F not C - In Canada we all have block heater for our vehicles - I've often pondered putting a magnetic block heater on my UTV but they are hard to plug in when out in the bush :) I've never had an issue with the P500 and -20c starting.

Does it not start in the cold or why do you ask?

Thanks

Ovo

Reactions: Isaiah
Springer

Springer

Apr 2, 2014
I'm guessing that's F not C - In Canada we all have block heater for our vehicles - I've often pondered putting a magnetic block heater on my UTV but they are hard to plug in when out in the bush :) I've never had an issue with the P500 and -20c starting.

Thanks

Ovo
Mine started just fine after leaving it outside for a few hours on Saturday. It was probably close to 0 that day.

Reactions: Isaiah

1925sk

Mar 7, 2019
Fallon,NV
Ownership

1. 1000-3

Thanks
Magnetic won’t do much with all aluminum engine blocks.

Ovo

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!