Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I have still been wanting to change the color of my red P1K5D to Metallic Silver. I have searched though many different vendors selling parts and for the 8 pieces of plastic it takes the retail cost of those parts is $327 for everything but camo. I ran across a link ProCaliber.com and found they have the lowest prices I could find.
Honda Side x Side OEM Parts, Pro Caliber

For a conversion to Metallic Silver the cost is $218 delivered. I am sure all other parts are discounted accordingly. These do include the factory decals already applied.

Mettalic Silver Parts List P1K5D

Silver Plastic 1 Silver Plastic 2 Silver Plastic 3

Last edited:
JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
Yes it is the best I could come up with prior was $279, I went ahead and pulled the trigger at this price. Who knows when I will have time to install it LOL.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Just a Honda doing Honda things.
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
Yes it is the best I could come up with prior was $279, I went ahead and pulled the trigger at this price. Who knows when I will have time to install it LOL.
I'd like to change color im with you @JACKAL the time:-( damn good price! Good to know for later

Reactions: BWAF
joeymt33

joeymt33

i4WD=imitated 4WD
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 17, 2015
Guntersville, AL
Ownership

1. 1000-3

2. 1000-5
I would do it in a heart beat if there wasn't so much wiring. However, I would like to lower my center of gravity so I could install a full size battery under the driver seat and remove the two that are up high under the hood.

Maybe one day.

Sent from my iPhone 10s

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I don't think I went through any holes other then for the winch but yes lots o work. One bad thing about doing what we all have done. Front fenders were already kind of a pain. I do like that white everyone is getting though. Hey @JACKAL does that come with sticks? Im curious because a while back I had to send away to get one reprinted and it was almost 100.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I don't think I went through any holes other then for the winch but yes lots o work. One bad thing about doing what we all have done. Front fenders were already kind of a pain. I do like that white everyone is getting though. Hey @JACKAL does that come with sticks? Im curious because a while back I had to send away to get one reprinted and it was almost 100.
I actually have no way of knowing until my parts arrive in a few weeks. I was under the impression all the OEM parts had the decals on them, but if not I am perfectly happy with a clean "no decal" appearance.

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
I actually have no way of knowing until my parts arrive in a few weeks. I was under the impression all the OEM parts had the decals on them, but if not I am perfectly happy with a clean "no decal" appearance.
I do like the looks of the sticks. I know from Honda if you get them they have them I remember talking to the parts guy. I suspect they do since they are factory

Eltobgi

Eltobgi

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Mar 21, 2016
North Dakota
Ownership

1. 500

2. 1000-5
I have still been wanting to change the color of my red P1K5D to Metallic Silver. I have searched though many different vendors selling parts and for the 8 pieces of plastic it takes the retail cost of those parts is $327 for everything but camo. I ran across a link ProCaliber.com and found they have the lowest prices I could find.
Honda Side x Side OEM Parts, Pro Caliber

For a conversion to Metallic Silver the cost is $218 delivered. I am sure all other parts are discounted accordingly.

View attachment 15013
Nice work Jackal! For $218 for full replacement I will be riding with less concern for scratched panels!

sugarray

sugarray

Is this a game show?
Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Didn't have green panels? Huh! Anyone gone green? Haven't seen one

sugarray

sugarray

Is this a game show?
Lifetime Member
Feb 17, 2016
WV
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Good to hear. I found them for $248 on ProCaliber web site.

JACKAL

JACKAL

Ancient Honda fanboi
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Jun 11, 2015
Pioneer, TN
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5
I do like the looks of the sticks. I know from Honda if you get them they have them I remember talking to the parts guy. I suspect they do since they are factory
@CumminsPusher parts just arrived today and yes for the $217.70 all stickers were applied from factory. See below
Silver Plastic 1

Silver Plastic 2

Silver Plastic 3

CumminsPusher

CumminsPusher

Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Club Contributor
Oct 14, 2015
Washington/Idaho
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 1000-5

3. Talon X LV
What???

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!