Pioneer 500 - Factory Wheels and Tires!

D

danmac

Feb 27, 2017
B2t1k4
Ownership

1. Do not currently own
Thanks buddy appreciate it and will post pics as soon as I get them
I actually thought about it last night not sure if I really trust the spacers as I have my little guy with me most times so might just bite the bullet on some 5+2 rims will that work as well, I been on quads my whole life never delt with spacers and offset rims just put bigger tires on never had a problem.i would go with 27 but I don't won't to cut the frame on a brand new machine I just want to get it right the first time is all lol I do appreciate all the patience thanks again for all the advice

Reactions: trigger and Mudder
Mudder

Mudder

NTC Ambassador of Walls
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
Georgia
Ownership

1. Other Brand

2. 500
Do you feel that your getting the same amount of speed with your tire set-up compare to stock wheels and tires.
Max speed showing with low psi is 39 mph. Ride much smoother, extra inch of ground clearance.

Reactions: Rustneversleeps
trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
I actually thought about it last night not sure if I really trust the spacers as I have my little guy with me most times so might just bite the bullet on some 5+2 rims will that work as well, I been on quads my whole life never delt with spacers and offset rims just put bigger tires on never had a problem.i would go with 27 but I don't won't to cut the frame on a brand new machine I just want to get it right the first time is all lol I do appreciate all the patience thanks again for all the advice

5+2 will give you about 52" and will be stable unless you start adding a bunch of weight up high.

Rustneversleeps

Rustneversleeps

Oct 30, 2018
Talon,New Brunswick,Canada
Ownership

1. 500
5+2 will give you about 52" and will be stable unless you start adding a bunch of weight up high.
Sorry for the late reply.So if a went with 4+3 wheels would it make it 54'' wide without spacers...and if i went from 25-8-12 to 27-9-12 would it make 56" Approx...

trigger

trigger

Old Ironsides
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Supporting Member
Feb 13, 2016
Bay City, Michigan
www.quickshieldutv.com
Ownership

1. 500
Sorry for the late reply.So if a went with 4+3 wheels would it make it 54'' wide without spacers...and if i went from 25-8-12 to 27-9-12 would it make 56" Approx...

All are approximate measurements, mine varies on any given day with temperature and psi. But yes, those should be pretty close. I have 26x11's on all four with 5+2's. With 1" spacers on the rear I'm at about 56" front and back.

Reactions: Mudder

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!