Just a tally not voting.

• Total voters
Cal

Cal

Apr 15, 2018
Minnesota
Ownership

1. 1000-5
Hello fellow Minnesotan. Where have you been riding in our great state ? Any recommendations ?

I have a cabin in Marcel MN, the new B+B trail out of Big Fork is pretty sweet. Namadgi State Forest is a lot of fun. I didn't think much of Thistle Dew.
I live in near Willmar, MN. My family has property that we ride on as well as a few friends with property in the area. Appleton has a good park, but that's an hour commute for me and I've been to the Meeker County Park. It's good, but very small.

Another friend of mine has property in Wilderness Park which is north of Motley, near Leader, MN. From there it's about a twenty to thirty-minute ride to Spider Lake. Spider and the area have a lot of good riding.

You guys up North are lucky! You have so much more riding opportunity than we do. There is so much agriculture in Central and Southern MN that there isn't much for state ATV parks down here. Our biggest problem has been Pheasants Forever and the equine groups around here have gotten a lot of riding areas shut down. The MN River Bottom used to have one of the best ATV parks in the state, but other conservation groups got it shut down. Sad.

Anyway, hopefully, I'll run into you on the trails someday! You'll have to shoot a post if you're heading over towards Spider. I hope to be up there a couple of times this Fall.

Reactions: clifforeilly
clifforeilly

clifforeilly

WFOSXS.com
Vendor
Lifetime Member
Oct 22, 2018
Goodhue MN
Ownership

1. 1000-5
I live in near Willmar, MN. My family has property that we ride on as well as a few friends with property in the area. Appleton has a good park, but that's an hour commute for me and I've been to the Meeker County Park. It's good, but very small.

Another friend of mine has property in Wilderness Park which is north of Motley, near Leader, MN. From there it's about a twenty to thirty-minute ride to Spider Lake. Spider and the area have a lot of good riding.

You guys up North are lucky! You have so much more riding opportunity than we do. There is so much agriculture in Central and Southern MN that there isn't much for state ATV parks down here. Our biggest problem has been Pheasants Forever and the equine groups around here have gotten a lot of riding areas shut down. The MN River Bottom used to have one of the best ATV parks in the state, but other conservation groups got it shut down. Sad.

Anyway, hopefully, I'll run into you on the trails someday! You'll have to shoot a post if you're heading over towards Spider. I hope to be up there a couple of times this Fall.

If you ever want to go up to the Grand Rapids Area let me know. Good things going on up there.

Reactions: Cal
cntryby

cntryby

May 27, 2019
southeast
Ownership

1. 1000-3
I live in south west Ga, we have to use towels or a blanket the seat is so hot. I have heat shield and fan just haven't had the time to install them yet.

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

User Menu

Buy us a beer!

• Lots of time and money has gone into making sure the community is running the best software, best designs, and all the other bells and whistles. Care to buy us a beer? We'd really appreciate it!

Beer Fund!

Club Membership!